What does Chris Heria’s workout routine look like?
Chris Heria is the founder and CEO of the fitness program ThenX. The fitness program involves workout routines that focus on weights and calisthenics.
Heria is in amazing shape and he is sponsored by BarStarzz. He has built a great reputation as a Pro Bar Athlete, Street Workout champion, and certified personal trainer.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Chris Heria’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 180 cm – 5′11″
- Weight: 75 kg – 165 pounds
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthday: 21st of December, 1991
- Accolades: Founder of The Fitness Program ThenX
Chris Heria normally works out for 6 days a week for 2-3 hours. Heria likes to focus on a lot of stretch and cardio.
Stretching is one of the most important parts of his workout regime and he always stretches before and after his workouts.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Chris Heria’s Workout Routine
Chris Heria is incredible when it comes to calisthenics training. Heria proves that there are many movements that we can do without a gym.
The best workout to use is bodyweight exercises and to stick to a clean diet.
Here is Chris Heria’s workout routine:
On this chest routine, Chris Heria hits 5 different exercises.
Here is Chris Heria’s chest routine:
1. Weighted vest push up (25 reps)
2. Weighted vest ring dip (12 reps)
3. Weighted vest push up with bar (25 reps)
4. Weighted vest ring push up (12 reps)
5. Weighted vest decline push up (25 reps)
On this back routine, Heria performs 6 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 7 reps.
Here is Chris Heria’s back routine:
1. Spiderman push up across (5 reps)
2. Mountain climbers (45 seconds)
3. Plank (45 seconds)
4. Barbell deadlift (4 sets, 5 reps)
5. Bent over row (4 sets, 7 reps)
6. Pull up (4 sets until failure)
7. Single-arm dumbbell row (4 sets, 7 reps)
8. Barbell curl (4 sets until failure)
9. Australian pull up (4 sets until failure)
Chris Heria hits this shoulder routine by doing 7 different exercises.
Here is Chris Heria’s shoulder routine:
1. Single-arm pull up (3 sets, 4 reps)
2. Tuck planche press to handstand (3 sets, 6 reps)
3. Barbell military press (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Tuck planche push up (3 sets, 5 reps)
5. Handstand to 90 degrees push up (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Dumbbell rear delt fly (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Handstand push up (3 sets, 8 reps)
On this leg routine, he performs 8 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 20 reps.
Here is Chris Heria’s leg routine:
1. Jump squat and hold (4 sets, 15 reps)
2. Alternating lunge and hold (4 sets, 20 reps)
3. Sumo squat (4 sets, 20 reps)
4. Jumping jacks (4 sets, 45 seconds)
5. Calf raise and hold (4 sets, 20 reps)
6. Pistol squat (4 sets, 8 reps)
7. Wall sit (4 sets, 45 seconds)
8. Box jump (4 sets, 15 reps)
On this arm routine, he hits a total of 6 different exercises.
Here is Chris Heria’s arm routine:
1. Pronated curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
2. Supinated curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Neutral curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Overhead triceps extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Laying dumbbell extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Supinated triceps kickback (3 sets, 10 reps)
Chris Heria’s Diet
Chris Heria sticks to a clean and strict diet to stay in his best shape. For breakfast, he normally drinks almond milk and a protein shake.
When it comes to his lunch and dinner he enjoys eating turkey combined with different vegetables.
Here is Chris Heria’s diet:
- Protein shake with 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon protein powder
- Almond milk
- Sliced Turkey
- Vegetable soup
- 1 apple
- Almond butter
- Chicken breasts Honey
- Chili sauce
Supplements & Recommendations
Chris Heria uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Chris Heria uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
Chris Heria is not only the CEO and founder of ThenX, he is also the founder of The Miami Trainer.
He has expanded his business by creating an app that enables anyone to access his workouts.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other Youtuber workout routines:
- Jeff Nippard Workout Routine
- Logan Paul Workout Routine
- Blessing Awodibu Workout Routine
- Larry Wheels Workout Routine
- Jake Paul Workout Routine
- Greg Plitt Workout Routine
- Frank Medrano Workout Routine