What does Larry Wheels’ workout routine look like?
Larry Wheels is an American strongman, bodybuilder, and powerlifter. Wheels are best known for his incredible strength and muscle mass.
He has a massive following on his social media and he also manages his own supplement and clothing company: PRLifestyle. He often posts his workout routine on social media such as Instagram.
Don’t forget to share this article, if you’re a big fan of Larry Wheels or if you have a friend or a family member that is a huge fan of this guy.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Larry Wheels’ workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 185-5 cm – 6’1″
- Weight: 111.1 – 115.7 – 245 – 255 pounds
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthday: 3rd of December, 1994
- Accolades: PRLifestyle
Larry Wheels has to this day pushed himself to be one of the greatest powerlifters. He had to figure out everything by himself and today is one of the most successful powerlifters and bodybuilders.
Wheels like to focus on different muscle groups each day and he makes sure to eat around 8-9 meals each day. He also makes sure that he has some time to recover from all of his workouts.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Larry Wheels’ Workout Routine
Larry Wheels works out 6 days per week and this allows him to gain an incredible size. In order to get more and more muscle mass, he makes sure to never have a cheat day.
Wheels’ is a powerlifter which means that his training has to be extremely intense, and for that reason, it’s important that he gives his body time to recover as well.
Here is Larry Wheels’ workout routine:
Larry Wheels’ performs his chest workout routine by doing 5 different exercises.
Here is Larry Wheels’ chest routine:
1. Barbell flat bench press (5 sets, 6-12 reps)
2. Incline dumbbell bench press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Decline barbell bench press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Pec deck machine (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
Wheels’ perform this back routine by doing 6 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Larry Wheels’ back routine:
1. Wide grip bodyweight pull-up (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Bent over cable lat pulldown (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Behind the neck lat pulldown (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Seated machine row (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Single-arm machine row (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
6. Hammer Strength seated row (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
He hits this shoulder routine by doing a total of 5 exercises.
Here is Larry Wheels’ shoulder routine:
1. Standing behind the neck shoulder press (5 sets, 6-12 reps)
2. Seated dumbbell press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Incline smith machine shoulder press (5 sets, 8-15 reps)
4. Side lateral raise machine (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Reverse pec deck (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Larry Wheels’ hits this leg routine by doing an average of 6 sets and 5 reps.
Here is Larry Wheels’ leg routine:
1. Barbell squat (6 sets, 5-8 reps)
2. Barbell squat with resistance bands (6 sets, 5-8 reps)
3. Barbell deadlift (6 sets, 5-8 reps)
4. Smith machine squat (6 sets, 5-8 reps)
5. Back extension (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
He performs this arm routine by doing a total of 6 exercises.
Here is Larry Wheels’ arm routine:
1. Cable triceps push down (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Seated dumbbell triceps extension (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Weighted bench dips (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Lying down cable curl (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Standing plate curl (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
6. EZ bar curl (4 sets to failure)
Larry Wheels’ Diet
Larry Wheels’ follows a strict diet to maintain his strength and muscles.
Some foods that we can see in his diet are beef, rice and avocados, chicken, salmon, and sweet potatoes. He normally eats around 8-9 meals each day depending on his current fitness goals.
Here is Larry Wheels’ diet:
- Fruit Juice
- Whey Protein
- Cookie Crisp Cereal
- Whey Protein
- Grilled Chicken Burger
- French Fries
7. Night Snack
- Whey Protein
8. Night Snack 2
Larry Wheels’ uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Larry Wheels uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
Larry Wheels is one of the strongest powerlifters in the world.
Wheels’ has inspired many and he has come a long way since fitness became a big part of his life. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other Youtuber workout routines:
- Chris Heria Workout Routine
- Jeff Nippard Workout Routine
- Logan Paul Workout Routine
- Blessing Awodibu Workout Routine
- Jake Paul Workout Routine
- Greg Plitt Workout Routine
- Frank Medrano Workout Routine