Jeff Nippard Workout Routine
What does Jeff Nippard’s workout routine look like?
Jeff Nippard is a professional bodybuilder who gained fame when he began sharing videos of himself on YouTube.
Nippard has influenced many with his YouTube videos and he has helped people to find joy and motivation to begin their own workout journey.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jeff Nippard’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 164 cm – 5’5″
- Weight: 81.5 kg – 180 pounds
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthday: 6th of October, 1990
- Accolades: 2.16 million subscribers on YouTube
Jeff Nippard likes to keep track of counting macros and he always wants to stay in his best shape by sticking to a clean and well-balanced diet. Nippard focuses on hitting specific muscles each day.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Jeff Nippard Workout Routine
Jeff Nippard follows a balanced diet and his meal plan features a plan of cutting and bulking. In the winter he increases his calories to gain muscle and he tracks daily fat, protein, and carbohydrate to make sure his body maintains in its best shape.
When it comes to his workout regime he follows a balanced workout routine. One day one he hits the chest, shoulders, and triceps. On day two he hits back and biceps.
Here is Jeff Nippard’s workout routine:
Day 1: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
On day 1, Jeff Nippard performs a chest, shoulders, and triceps routine by doing a total of 9 exercises.
Here is Jeff Nippard’s chest, shoulders, and triceps routine:
1. Barbell Bench Press (4 sets, 6 reps)
2. Cable Incline Fly (3 sets, 15 reps)
3. Barbell Standing Military Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Cable Lateral Raise (4 sets, 15 reps)
5. Cable Triceps Pushdown (4 sets, 15 reps)
6. Cable One Arm Standing Overhead Tricep Extension (4 sets, 15 reps)
7. Static Dumbbell Holds (2 sets, 60 seconds)
8. Cable Rope Face Pull (3 sets, 20 reps)
9. Knee Hip Raise On Parallel Bars (3 sets, 10 reps)
Day 2: Back, Biceps & Rear Delts
On day 2, Nippard performs a back, biceps, and rear delts routine by doing 11 different exercises with an average of 3 sets.
Here is Jeff Nippard’s back, biceps, and rear delts routine:
1. Cable One Arm Lat Pulldown (2 sets, 20 reps)
2. Pull-Ups (3 sets, 8 reps)
3. One arm Meadows row (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Omni-Grip Lat pulldown (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Machine Reverse Flyes (2 sets, 20 reps)
6. Cable Rope Face Pull (2 sets, 15 reps)
7. Band Back Flyes (2 sets, 20 reps)
8. Barbell Curl (3 sets, 8 reps)
9. Dumbbell Incline Curl (2 sets, 20 reps)
10. Barbell Rack Pulls (3 sets, 8 reps)
11. Cable Crunch (3 sets, 10 reps)
Day 3: Legs
On day 3, he performs a total of 8 different legs exercises.
Here is Jeff Nippard’s legs routine:
1. Barbell Squat (3 sets, 6 reps)
2. Barbell Romanian Deadlift (3 sets, 8 reps)
3. Dumbbell Lunges (3 sets, 20 reps)
4. Leg Extension with One Leg (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Single Leg Curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
6. One Leg Calf Press on Leg Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Seated Calf Raise (3 sets, 20 reps)
8. Weight Plate Russian Twist (3 sets, 10 reps)
Jeff Nippard Diet
Jeff Nippard makes sure when he is cutting that he eats 2-3 servings of fruit and 2-3 servings of different vegetables every day. He is very analytical when it comes to counting macros.
Here is Jeff Nippard’s diet:
- Turkey bacon
- Protein shake
- Sweet corn
- Roasted vegetables
Jeff Nippard uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Jeff Nippard is a fitness influencer and bodybuilder and he has influenced thousands of people thanks to his YouTube videos where he speaks about everything from nutrition to bodybuilding.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other Youtuber workout routines:
- Chris Heria Workout Routine
- Logan Paul Workout Routine
- Blessing Awodibu Workout Routine
- Larry Wheels Workout Routine
- Jake Paul Workout Routine
- Greg Plitt Workout Routine
- Frank Medrano Workout Routine
What do you think about Jeff Nippard’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE