Which are the best multivitamins for men?
If you’re looking to bridge potential nutrient gaps and benefit from additional vitamins and minerals, then taking a high-quality multivitamin might be a good place to start.
For men, multivitamins are believed to improve health, support the immune system, reduce levels of stress and anxiety, and increase energy.
So, to make things easy for you, we’ve rounded up the best multivitamins for men on the market right now; so all you have to do is choose your favorite, follow its recommended guidelines, and start reaping those multivitamin gains!
Here’s a list of the best multivitamins for men.
“Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.”
The 10 Best Multivitamins For Men
The list of multivitamins for men and figures mentioned below has been compiled from various web sources.
These are the best multivitamins for men:
10. Nature Made – Multi For Him
- 90-count bottle
- Contain 25 key vitamins and minerals necessary for good...
- Contain a high level of powerful antioxidants to help...
Nature Made Multi For Him contains 25 key vitamins and minerals necessary for daily nutritional support.
Each bottle holds 90 tablets, which Nature Made recommends consuming over a 90 day period.
The multivitamins are free from artificial colors and flavors and are 100% gluten-free.
Other ingredients include Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Gelatin.
For best results, Nature Made suggests taking 1 tablet a day with water and a meal.
9. Universal Nutrition – Animal Pak
- Animal Pak is formulated for elite athletes that are...
- Multivitamin, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants,...
- Each dose of Animal Pak is in it's own individual pack...
Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition is a complete all-in-one multivitamin supplement.
On top of the range of multivitamins included in each serving, it’s also packed full of essential amino acids, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, and more.
Inside every can of Animal Pak, you’ll receive 44 individually wrapped packets, each containing 11 multivitamin tablets.
One serving of Animal Pak includes a powerful 60-ingredient blend of formulated vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and antioxidants.
Universal Nutrition recommends taking one pack daily with a meal, or two packets if you’re training hard.
8. Optimum Nutrition – Opti-Men
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc Provide Immune Support...
- High potency multivitamin for active men. 75+...
- We are aware that some consumers have reported product...
Opti-Men is a daily high potency multivitamin supplement for men by Optimum Nutrition.
It’s packed full of over 75 ingredients, consisting of 25 vitamins and essential minerals, 1 gram of free form amino acids, and 1,500 IU of vitamin D.
Other ingredients include Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Glycerine, and Sunflower Oil.
Each bottle provides you with 240 tablets, which equates to 80 servings if you follow the brands suggested serving guidelines.
Optimum Nutrition recommends consuming one serving, or three tablets, once a day with a meal.
7. Centrum – Multivitamin For Men
- One 250 count bottle of Centrum Multivitamins for Men,...
- Specially formulated metabolism, immune support and...
- Multipurpose vitamin for men that contains Centrum's...
Centrum’s multivitamin for men is a multipurpose supplement formulated to support energy, immunity, and men’s metabolism under 50.
The complete multivitamin contains Centrum’s highest levels of vitamin D3 that support muscle health and longevity.
Inside each bottle, you’ll receive 250 servings/tablets, providing you with enough daily multivitamins for about four months.
The supplement is made without any genetically engineered ingredients and is verified non-GMO and gluten-free.
For best results, Centrum recommends men take 1 tablet a day with food.
6. Nature’s Way – Alive!
- Complete ultra potency daily multivitamin balanced for...
- With high potency B-vitamins to help convert food into...
- Supports eye health, bone health, heart health, immune...
Nature’s Way Alive! is a high potency complete multivitamin formulated and balanced specifically for men.
Every bottle contains 60 servings/tablets, each containing food-based blends of Daily-Greens, Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies, and Digestive Enzymes.
The multivitamin supplement is gluten-free and does not contain any artificial ingredients.
Nature’s Way suggests taking Alive! once a day with food to help support eye health, bone health, heart health, immune health, muscle function, and energy.
5. Vimerson Health – Men’s Multivitamin
- WHY CHOOSE US: Lethargic? Zero Motivation?...
- PROMOTES OVERALL HEALTH: This dietary supplement...
- SUPERIOR PROPRIETARY BLEND: Our unique proprietary...
Vimerson Health Men’s Multivitamin contains an advanced complex of multivitamins that help support male health and well being.
Each bottle holds 60 capsules, which equates to 30 servings if you stick to Vimerson Health’s recommended serving size of two capsules per day.
Some of the main ingredients included in the multivitamin are Zinc, Selenium, Vitamins A, C, D, and E, plus B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
Vimerson Health recommends taking two capsules in the morning with a meal for maximum results.
4. NOW Foods – ADAM
- SUPERIOR MEN'S MULTIVITAMIN: NOW ADAM tablets are...
- INGREDIENTS FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH*: With saw palmetto,...
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Kosher,...
ADAM by NOW Foods is a multivitamin supplement that contains the highest levels of nutrients men need to maintain optimum health.
Aside from Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, the supplement also contains Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10, and Grape Seed Extract.
Each bottle comes with 60 servings/tablets that are gluten, dairy, egg, and nut-free.
The supplement is NPA A-rated, GMP quality-assured, and packaged in the United States.
For best results, NOW Foods recommends taking 1 tablet a day with food.
3. Garden of Life – Vitamin Code
- MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: Specially formulated...
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH PROBIOTICS: Vitamin Code Men's...
- PROSTATE SUPPLEMENT: This men's multivitamin contains...
Vitamin Code for Men by Garden of Life is a whole food supplement specially formulated to support energy, heart, and prostate health.
You’ll receive several multivitamins in each serving, plus some additional live probiotics, enzymes, and antioxidants.
Each bottle of Vitamin Code comes with 240 vegetarian capsules, equating to 60, 4 capsule servings.
Some of the main ingredients include zinc, manganese, biotin, Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, and Vitamin B6 & 12.
Garden of Life recommends taking 4 capsules daily split up into two capsules per serving with meals.
2. New Chapter – Every Man’s One Daily Multi
- EASIER TO DIGEST: Men's multivitamin fermented with...
- ONE A DAY: Can be taken any time of day—Fermented...
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR MEN: Expertly formulated for your...
New Chapter’s multivitamin is designed to support immune, heart, and bone health, and is fermented with whole foods and probiotics for better absorption.
You’ll receive a 90 day supply of tablets inside each bottle, which New Chapter says can be taken any time of the day due to the vitamins being fermented, making them easier to digest than isolated vitamins.
The supplement is made with certified organic herbs and vegetables and is free from gluten, synthetic fillers, and animal gelatin.
New Chapter suggests taking one tablet daily at any point in the day, even on an empty stomach.
1. Rainbow Light – Men’s One
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Supports immune health with a high...
- Clinically proven absorption of vitamins D, B2, B5,...
- CUSTOMIZED NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: Packed with...
Men’s One by Rainbow Light is packed full of scientifically studied ingredients that help support immunity and increase overall energy.
Each bottle of Men’s One comes with 150 tablets that Rainbow Light recommend taking daily.
The formula is made with pure-tested ingredients free from artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
They’re also free from gluten, wheat, milk, eggs, fish, and peanuts, making them suitable for vegetarians.
For best results, Rainbow Light recommends taking one capsule per day, with or between meals.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best multivitamins for men.
For as long as we can remember, we’ve always taken a multivitamin and definitely notice a difference if we stop taking it.
Now, we’re using Men’s One by Rainbow Light, which we’d highly recommend if you’re not sure which one to go for.
If you enjoyed this article, check out:
Here’s a quick recap of the best multivitamins for men:
- Rainbow Light – Men’s One
- New Chapter – Every Man’s One Daily Multi
- Garden of Life – Vitamin Code Men
- NOW Foods – ADAM
- Vimerson Health – Men’s Multivitamin
- Nature’s Way – Alive!
- Centrum – Multivitamin For Men
- Optimum Nutrition – Opti-Men
- Universal Nutrition – Animal Pak
- Nature Made – Multi For Him