What does Blake Lively’s workout routine look like?
Blake Lively is an American who is best known for starring in the drama television series ‘Gossip Girl’.
Lively has starred in multiple movies such as ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’, ‘Traveling Pants 2’, ‘The Town’, ‘Green Lantern’, ‘Savages’, ‘The Shallows’, and ‘A Simple Favor’.
Lively puts a lot of her spare time at the gym. Her personal trainer Don Saladino has stated that she has the right mindset with it comes to fitness.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Blake Lively’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 178 cm – 5’10”
- Weight: 63 kg – 138 pounds
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthday: 25th of August, 1987
Accolades: People’s Choice Award for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress, Winner, 2017
When Blake Lively prepared for her role in ‘The Green Lantern’ she went to the gym 4 days a week each for a 90-minute session.
She did not only prepare for the movie, but she also wanted to prepare for a shoot with Vogue. Lively likes to mix up her lifestyle with a lot of different workout routines.
Blake Lively Workout Routine
Blake Lively makes sure she does some form of exercise each day. If she is traveling or with work she always finds a way to squeeze in 10 minutes on the elliptical.
Her trainer, Don Saladino has stated that she always put all of her energy on her exercises and she never gives up.
Here is Blake Lively’s workout routine:
Monday: Total Body Circuit
On Monday, Blake Lively hits a total body circuit by doing 9 different exercises.
Here is Blake Lively’s total body circuit routine:
1. Squats (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
2. Bicep Curls (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
3. Shoulder Press (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Front Kicks (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
5. Swiss Ball Alternating Dumbbell Chest Press (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
6. Superset with Tricep Extension (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
7. Weighted Walking Lunge with Glute Squeeze (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
8. Band Rows (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
9. Stiff-arm Pressdowns (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
Tuesday: Core and Legs
On Tuesday, Lively hits a core and legs routine by doing 9 different exercises with an average of 3-4 sets.
Here is Blake Lively’s core and legs routine:
1. Warm-up: Bicycle or Elliptical (15 minutes)
2. Diagonal Walks with Mini-bands (3-4 sets, 10 reps)
3. Butterfly Steps (3-4 sets, 5-10 reps)
4. Lifted Heel Squat (3-4 sets,15 reps)
5. Standing Leg Rotations (3-4 sets, 10 reps)
6. Cross-Back Lunge with Medicine Ball Pulses (3-4 sets, 3-5 reps per side)
7. Reverse Lunge with Dumbbell Press (3-4 sets)
8. Side to Side Speed Skaters (3-4 sets)
9. T-Push-ups (3-4 sets)
Wednesday: Rest or Cardio
On Wednesday, Blake Lively has a day off from workout or she allows herself to hit a cardio routine.
Thursday: Total Body Circuit and Abs Focus
On Thursday, she hits a total body circuit and abs routine by doing a total of 10 exercises.
Here is Blake Lively’s total body circuit and abs routine:
1. Bicycle or elliptical (15 minutes)
2. Dumbbell Squat and Press (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
3. Bicep curls into Overhead press (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Pushups into Side Plank (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
5. Dumbbell Tricep Extensions (3-4 sets, 15-20 reps)
6. Stomach Crunches (50 reps)
7. Alternating Bicycle Crunches (50 reps)
8. Plank with Knee Thrust (50 reps)
9. Reverse Crunches (50 reps)
10. Core Stabilizing Hip Twists (50 reps)
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Rest
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Blake Lively rests.
Blake Lively Diet
Blake Lively eats organic foods and her meal comes with healthy fats such as avocado and grass-fed butter.
Lively tries to avoid white processed foods such as table salt, white flour, and sugar. When she prepared for her role in Shallows she ate 4 small meals each day.
Here is Blake Lively’s diet:
- Gluten-free oatmeal
- Organic meat
Blake Lively uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Blake Lively got her big break in 2005 when she received a role in ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’.
Lively has been listed as the ‘Sexiest and Most Beautiful’ by multiple sources and has over 27 million followers on Instagram alone.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.