What does Jennifer Aniston’s workout routine look like?
Jennifer Aniston is an American actress, businesswoman, and film producer. Since the early 1990s, she has been one of the highest-paid actresses in the film industry.
Aniston is also well known for being one of the hottest women alive and she has worked hard for her amazing body.
She rose to fame came when she portrayed Rachel Green on the sitcom ‘Friends’ for which she earned the Screen Actors Guild Award, Primetime Emmy, and Golden Globe.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jennifer Aniston’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 164 cm – 5’3″
- Weight: 50 kg – 110 pounds
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthday: 11th of February, 1969
- Accolades: Golden Globe Award for Best Performance by an Actress, Winner, 2003
Jennifer Aniston normally works out an hour per day and she has her rest day on Saturday and Sundays.
Aniston likes yoga and she often takes yoga classes and interval training.
When it comes to her clean diet it requires her to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. She often drinks tons of water to stay in a good shape.
Jennifer Aniston Workout Routine
Jennifer Aniston works out up to 7 days a week but sometimes it can be fewer days that she hits the gym depending on her schedule.
If Aniston is free from work she likes to have many plans for her exercises and she normally hits the gym the day after and destroys her legs.
Here is Jennifer Aniston’s workout routine:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Cardio and Yoga
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Jennifer Aniston hits 9 different exercises.
Here is Jennifer Aniston’s cardio and yoga routine:
1. Cardio (30 minutes)
2. Sun Salutes (8 reps, 8 breaths)
3. Reverse Warrior (8 reps, 8 breaths)
4. Chair Pose (8 reps, 8 breaths)
5. Low Boat Pose (8 reps, 8 breaths)
6. One-Arm Side Plank (8 reps, 8 breaths)
7. Forearm Plank and Leg Lift (8 reps, 8 breaths)
8. Temple Pose (8 reps, 8 breaths)
9. Tree Pose (8 reps, 8 breaths)
On Tuesday, Aniston performs 1 cardio exercise.
Here is Jennifer Aniston’s cardio routine:
1. 30 Minutes Cardio (Spinning, Running, or Elliptical)
Thursday: Cardio & Pilates
On Thursday, she performs 2 different exercises.
Here is Jennifer Aniston’s cardio and pilates routine:
1. 30 Minutes Cardio(Spinning, Running, or Elliptical)
Saturday & Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Jennifer Aniston rests and refuels with organic food.
Jennifer Aniston Diet
Jennifer Aniston likes a nutrient-dense, well-balanced diet full of healthy protein, leafy greens, carbohydrates, and lots of vegetables.
She loves to consume coconut, avocados, salmon, and fish oil.
Here is Jennifer Aniston’s diet:
- Chicken burger
- Vegetable lasagne
Jennifer Aniston uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
- Fish Oil
Jennifer Aniston is considered to be one of the most successful actresses to date. From ‘Friends’ to ‘We’re The Millers’ and dozens of other roles in between she has become an icon of many.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other actress workout routines:
- Blake Lively Workout Routine
- Kate Hudson Workout Routine
- Jennifer Garner Workout Routine
- Zendaya Workout Routine
- Kaley Cuoco Workout Routine
- Jennifer Lawrence Workout Routine