What does Jennifer Lawrence’s workout routine look like?
Jennifer Lawrence is an American actress who was the world’s highest-paid actress in 2015 and 2016. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide.
She has appeared in Time’s 100 most influential people list in 2013 and in the Forbes list in 2014 and 2016.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jennifer Lawrence’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 175 cm – 5’9″
- Weight: 63 kg – 139 pounds
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthday: 15th of August, 1990
- Accolades: Saturn Award for Best Actress, Winner, 2013
Jennifer Lawrence’s workout regime and diet has changed over the years. Lawrence has to do different types of routines for different movies.
She has stated that she’s not a big fan of workout, but she is willing to do it to stay healthy and to achieve the best physique.
Jennifer Lawrence Workout Routine
Jennifer Lawrence loves to do short workouts that push her body. Lawrence normally likes to focus on bodyweight exercises.
Her workout regime also features track drills, agility drills, medicine ball, and sprints. She also uses stationary bikes when she hits the gym.
Here is Jennifer Lawrence’s workout routine:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: Agility
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Jennifer Lawrence performs an agility routine by doing 9 different exercises with an average of 15 reps.
Here is Jennifer Lawrence’s agility routine:
1. Stationary bike (10 minutes)
2. Walking Lunges (15-20 reps per leg)
3. Jump Squats (30 seconds, 30 secs rest)
4. Lateral Lunges (10 reps each leg)
5. Step-Ups onto the bench (10 reps each leg)
6. Pushups (20 reps)
7. Straight-Leg Sit-Ups (15 reps)
8. Side Planks (30 seconds)
9. Stationary bike (10 minutes)
Tuesday & Thursday: Sprint
On Tuesday and Thursday, Lawrence hits a sprint routine by doing 7 different exercises.
Here is Jennifer Lawrence’s sprint routine:
1. Cardio Warm Up: Marching for 1/2 mile
2. Grapevines (5 minutes)
3. Side-To-Side Steps (5 minutes)
4. Sprints (2 sets, 200-meters)
5. Sprints (2 sets, 150-meters)
6. Sprints (2 sets, 100-meters)
7. Stair Jumps (20 minutes)
Saturday & Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Jennifer Lawrence rests.
Jennifer Lawrence’s Diet
Jennifer Lawrence loves food and she doesn’t like to follow a strict diet.
She tries to not be restrictive and if she’s craving something she will eat it.
When she wants to eat healthily she prefers to have Greek yogurt, veggies, and hummus as snacks.
Here is Jennifer Lawrence’s diet:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Greek yogurt
- Lean meat
- Peanut butter
- Cheat meal
Jennifer Lawrence uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
- Coconut water
Jennifer Lawrence is one of the world’s richest actresses and she has been nominated for the Academy Award four times.
She is the second youngest actress to ever receive an Oscar for “Best Actress. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other actress workout routines:
- Blake Lively Workout Routine
- Kate Hudson Workout Routine
- Jennifer Aniston Workout Routine
- Jennifer Garner Workout Routine
- Zendaya Workout Routine
- Kaley Cuoco Workout Routine