What’s Keanu Reeves’ workout routine?
Keanu Reeves famously gave away most of his earnings from the blockbuster trilogy ‘The Matrix’ to the special effects and costume designer team of the movie because he felt that they were the real heroes of the movie.
Reeves is a legend without questions. Reeves has gone through tons of mixed martial arts choreography throughout his career, starting with ‘The Matrix’. He performs a number of his own stunts in the film, a feat that requires extreme discipline and dedication.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Keanu Reeves’ workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 1.86 cm – 6’1″
Weight: 79 kg – 175 lbs
Age: 55 years old
Birthday: 2nd of September, 1964
Accolades: Bambi Awards, Winner, 2008
Within Keanu Reeves routines he normally mixes up his exercises with MMA and cardio. He’s concentrating on each of his body parts with many different exercises.
Reeves loves keeping his stability and tightness on a balanced level for his stunts.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine
Keanu Reeves has performed in a number of his own stunts in the film, a feat that requires extreme discipline and dedication, and that’s why Reeves performs a lot of mixed martial arts training.
Reeves started training for the role in ‘John Wick’ approximately 4-5 months before shooting began, hitting the mats for about 4-5 hours per day, every day.
Throughout his career, he has practiced jujutsu, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, judo, and tactical shooting. Down below you’ll see that Reeves focuses a lot on MMA.
Here is Keanu Reeves’ workout routine:
Keanu Reeves Favorite Workout Routines
Reeves performs each circuit two to three times per week. He completes 15-20 reps of each exercise and then he moves on to the next exercise.
Reeves MMA training is well known, and he is considered today to be one of the greatest male actor with the most serious martial arts skills.
Here is Keanu Reeves’ favorite circuit routine:
1. Band External Rotations (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
2. Band Single-Arm Lateral Raises (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
3. Wall Presses (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Single-leg balance with leg reaches (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
5. Reverse Lunge Front DB Raise (6 sets, 20 reps)
6. Bosu Lunge Shoulder Press (6 sets, 20 reps)
7. Reverse-Step Resistance Band Row (6 sets, 20 reps)
8. Squat with TRX Shoulder Iso-Hold (6 sets, 20 reps)
9. Stability Ball Dynamic Plank (6 sets, 20 reps)
10. Banded Lateral Walk Pallof Press (6 sets, 20 reps)
Keanu Reeves Diet
Reeves doesn’t have any magic diet that he abides by to retain his enviable looks.
He follows some simple rules; ones that he isn’t afraid to break now and then with the occasional wine or beer. The beloved star sticks to a healthy diet that focuses on chicken, rice, pasta, and veggies.
Through careful dietary curation, he balances out his ideal protein, carb, and fat intake. Eating several small, well-balanced meals daily helps Reeves curb hunger and avoid junk food cravings.
Here is Keanu Reeves’ diet:
2 eggs, oatmeal, and berries
Chicken, brown rice
Sweet Potato, Steak, Vegetables
Keanu Reeves’ uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Keanu Reeves is an amazing actor and his transformation is incredible.
Reeves has starred in many famous movies such as ‘The Matrix’ and ‘John Wick’. His youthful looks have even prompted the creation of a web page dedicated to his apparent immortality.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out our other male actor workout routines:
- Alexander Ludwig Workout Routine
- Hugh Jackman Workout Routine
- Mads Mikkelsen Workout Routine
- Leonardo DiCaprio Workout Routine
- Shia LaBeouf Workout Routine
- Chris Pine Workout Routine
- Michael B Jordan Workout Routine
- Joe Manganiello Workout Routine