What does Connor Murphy’s workout routine look like?
Connor Murphy is an American bodybuilder from Texas. Murphy has shared his incredible body transformation online since 2016.
He also began to share motivational videos on his YouTube channel and via posts on his Instagram. Murphy has soared fame as social media influence and a fitness icon.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Connor Murphy’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 185 cm – 6’1″
- Weight: 88 kg – 196 pounds
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthday: 7th of October, 1994
- Accolades: Successful YouTuber
Connor Murphy has an amazing physique and he sticks to the basic exercises that get the best results such as squat, bench press, bent-over row, and the overhead press.
When he prepares for a competition he adds in isolation workout and these exercises include bicep curl, tricep extension, and sit-ups.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Connor Murphy Workout Routine
Connor Murphy likes to focus on hitting the gym regularly five times per week and his training incorporates compound exercises. When it comes to his diet he likes to eat lean protein and a lot of berries.
Here is Connor Murphy’s workout routine:
Connor Murphy Chest Workout
On this chest routine, Connor Murphy hits 5 different exercises.
Here is Connor Murphy’s chest routine:
1. Incline bench press (4 sets, 5-6 reps)
2. Weighted chest dips (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Incline dumbbell fly (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Seated pec deck (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Standing cable crossover (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
On this shoulder routine, Murphy performs 6 different routines with an average of 3 sets and 10-12 reps.
Here is Connor Murphy’s shoulder routine:
1. Single-arm standing dumbbell press (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Lying single-arm lateral raise (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Dumbbell rear delt fly (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Seated dumbbell press (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Standing dumbbell lateral raise (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
6. Standing dumbbell front raises (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
Connor Murphy Back and Biceps Workout
On this back and biceps routine, he performs 8 different exercises.
Here is Connor Murphy’s back and biceps routine:
1. T-bar row (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Seated wide grip lat pulldown (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
3. Barbell deadlift (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Barbell row (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Seated cable row (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
6. EZ Bar preacher curl (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
7. Cable tricep pushdown (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
8. Standing dumbbell shrug (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
On this leg routine, he performs 6 different exercises with an average of 3 sets and 8-10 reps.
Here is Connor Murphy’s leg routine:
1. Barbell squat (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Seated leg press (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
3. Single-leg dumbbell bench lunge (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Seated leg extension (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Seated reverse hamstring curl (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
6. Standing calf raise (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
Connor Murphy Diet
Connor Murphy trains regularly to maintain his amazing physique and his diet plays a huge part in him allowing his body to remain in top shape.
Here is Connor Murphy’s diet:
- Protein shake
- Greek yogurt
- Sweet potatoes
- Protein shake
Connor Murphy uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Connor Murphy is best known for his YouTube videos where he posts motivational and fitness videos.
He posted his first video in 2016 and since then he has continued to rise to the top of the fitness world. Through hard work and determination, we can achieve anything in life.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other bodybuilder workout routines:
- Martyn Ford Workout Routine
- David Laid Workout Routine
- Dylan McKenna Workout Routine
- Lee Priest Workout Routine
- Tristyn Lee Workout Routine