What does Martyn Ford’s workout routine look like?
Martyn Ford is an English fitness model, actor, and bodybuilder. Ford was very active when he was younger and he loved to play cricket. He was a respectable cricket player.
Ford started to fall in love with bodybuilding when he began lifting weights. He was able to take his passion for cricket and transition it into a successful bodybuilding career instead.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Martyn Ford’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 203 cm – 6’8″
- Weight: 140.6 kg – 310 pounds
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthday: 26th of May, 1982
- Accolades: Taurus World Stunt Awards, Nominated, 2019
Martyn Ford made a huge career in cricket before he got an injury that made him quit his cricket career. He didn’t let his injury stop him and this made him fall in love with fitness and bodybuilding.
When he was fully recovered from his injury he earned himself a huge online fanbase and a career as an incredible actor and fitness model.
Martyn Ford Workout Routine
Martyn Ford’s workout routines are a mix of strength and cardio training. Ford likes to mix up his routines and he often takes parts in running and power walks.
Ford is also a big fan of MMA training and other forms of camp sports, which he participates in twice a week. In order to stay in his best shape, he changes up his exercises regularly.
Here is Martyn Ford’sworkout routine:
On Martyn Ford’s chest routine he performs 5 different chest exercises.
Here is Martyn Ford’s chest routine:
1. Seated chest press machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Flat chest press machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Bent over cable fly (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Pec deck (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Incline chest press machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this routine, Ford hits a back routine by doing a total of 5 different exercises,
Here is Martyn Ford’s back routine:
1. Wide grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Single-arm machine row (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Close grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Barbell deadlift (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Seated close-grip cable row (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this shoulder routine, he hits 5 exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Martyn Ford’s shoulder routine:
1. Seated machine press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Lateral raise machine (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Incline reverse dumbbell fly (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Alternating front dumbbell raise (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Standing machine shoulder shrug (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this leg routine, Ford performs 5 different exercises.
Here is Martyn Ford’s leg routine:
1. Safety bar squats (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Leg press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Lying hamstring curls (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Seated leg extension (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Calf raises on leg press machine (5 sets, 15-20 reps)
On this arm routine, he hits 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets, and 10 reps.
Here is Martyn Ford’s arm routine:
1. Triceps rope pushdown (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Standing dumbbell curl (3 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Alternating dumbbell curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Triceps straight bar pushdown (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Standing cable curl (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
Martyn Ford Diet
Martyn Ford doesn’t follow a strict diet, this allows him to build a significant size and a lot of weight. Ford pays closer attention to his calorie intake.
His hard work at the gym makes him able to stay under 10% body fat. His caloric intake can sometimes reach up to 8000 calories a day.
Here is Martyn Ford’s diet:
- Protein Shake
- Protein Shake
- Peanut Butter
- Sweet Potato
- Steamed Vegetables
4. Second Lunch
- Brown Rice
- Greek Yoghurt
- Lean Steak
- Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Vegetables
- Cottage Cheese
Martyn Ford uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Martyn Ford is an English bodybuilder who gained his media attention for his workout regimen. After Ford recovered from his injury he began his new life as a bodybuilder.
He has inspired thousands of people and he has starred in several movies such as ‘The Golden Circle’, ‘Accident Man’, and ‘Redcon-1’.