What does Tristyn Lee’s workout routine look like?
Tristyn Lee is a fitness athlete, bodybuilder, and Instagram star who gained his fame and popularity through his videos and photos on social media.
Lee is one of the youngest bodybuilders in the industry and he has achieved a very shredded body at such a young age which is a huge dream for many.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Tristyn Lee’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 160 cm – 5’3″
- Weight: 52-2 – 56.7 kg – 115 – 125 pounds
- Age: 18 years old
- Birthday: 20th of August, 2002
- Accolades: Pro soccer player
Tristyn Lee began hitting the gym to pursue his football career. Lee wanted to become a professional football player when he became an adult.
He has an amazing physique and he still has a ton of room to grow more muscle mass. Lee trains twice a day and he follows a strict and balanced diet.
Tristyn Lee Workout Routine
As mentioned above, Tristyn Lee trains twice a day and he mostly focuses on a separate muscle group in each workout session.
Lee trains hard and doesn’t neglect the importance of rest. However, he takes a day off from workout whenever he feels like his body needs it.
Here is Tristyn Lee’s workout routine:
Tristyn Lee’s Leg Workout Routine
Tristyn Lee’s favorite part to hit is his legs and this exercise includes squats. On this leg routine, Lee hits 4 different exercises.
Here is Tristyn Lee’s leg routine:
1. Squats (3-5 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Leg Press (3-5 sets of 8-12 reps)
3. Hamstring Curls (3-5 sets of 8-12 reps)
4. Leg Extensions (3-5 sets, 8-12 reps)
Arm Workout Routine
On this arm routine, Lee hits 6 different exercises with an average of 3-4 sets and 8-12 reps.
Here is Tristyn Lee’s arm routine:
1. Hammer Curls (3-4 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Close-Grip Bench Press (4-5 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Cable Triceps Extensions (3-4 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Dumbbell Triceps Extensions (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Barbell Curls (3-4 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Biceps Curls (3-4 sets, 8-12 reps)
Tristyn Lee’s Diet
Tristyn Lee follows a strict keto diet with a macro percentage of 70:20:5 of fats, carbs, and protein.
Lee hits around 3000-3500 calories each day and sometimes his diet reaches 4000 calories when he has an extra high protein day at the gym.
Here is Tristyn Lee’s diet:
- Almond milk
- Kale chips
- Protein shake
- Olive oil
- Ground beef
- Protein shake
Supplements & Recommendations
Tristyn Lee uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Tristyn Lee uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
Tristyn Lee has taught us all an important lesson: don’t let your age or background be one of your excuses for not getting the body that you want. Nothing is impossible with hard work.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other bodybuilder workout routines:
- Martyn Ford Workout Routine
- David Laid Workout Routine
- Dylan McKenna Workout Routine
- Connor Murphy Workout Routine
- Lee Priest Workout Routine