What does Alexander Ludwig’s workout routine look like?
Alexander Ludwig is a young actor that is known for his impressive physique. Many actors work hard to get their best bodies and Ludwig is no exception.
The actor with an astonishingly stunning look had to gain thirty pounds for his role in the movie, Lone Survivor. He also gained several pounds from his body for his role in the movie, The Hunger Games.
Within this article we’ll discuss Alexander Ludwig’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 188 cm – 6’8″
Weight: 88 kg – 194 pounds
Age: 28 years old
Birthday: 7th of May, 1992
Accolades: MTV Movie Award for Best Fight, Winner, 2012
On a normal basis, Alexander Ludwig focuses on cardio and weightlifting just to stay ripped and prepared for his movie roles. Ludwig is known for having an incredible physique.
When he prepared for ‘The Hunger Games’ he was in his best shape and he went to the gym regularly. The actor also learned different styles of workout such as rope.
Alexander Ludwig’s Workout Routine
Varied roles with diverse body types are what keep Ludwig tunes with industry requirements.
The actor had tough workouts with a personal trainer to torch pounds for his role in the movie, ‘The Hunger Games’. He practiced workouts such as rope climbing and tire flipping.
Ludwig even worked with an ex-navy man to learn the details of fighting scenes.
Here is Alexander Ludwig’s workout routine:
Monday: Back & Biceps
On Monday, Alexander Ludwig performs a back and biceps routine by doing 7 exercises.
Here is Alexander Ludwig’s back and biceps routine:
1. 800m jog
2. Deadlift (5 sets, 10, 8, 5, 3, 1 reps)
3. Weighted Pull-Ups (3 sets, until failure)
4. Preacher Curls (5 sets, 10 reps)
5. Barbell Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Dumbbell Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Lateral Pull Down (3 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday: Abs & Cardio:
On Tuesday, he performs a abs and cardio routine with 5 exercises.
Here is Alexander Ludwig’s abs and cardio routine:
1. Sprint on Treadmill (3 times for 45 seconds with 15 seconds break)
2. Jog (20 minutes)
1. V Ups (30 reps)
2. Russian Twists (30 reps)
3. Crunches (30 reps)
Wednesday: Chest & Triceps
On Wednesday, Ludwig hits a chest and triceps routine by doing a total of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Alexander Ludwig chest and triceps routine:
1. 800m jog
2. Bench Press (5 sets, 10, 8, 5, 3, 1 reps)
3. Weighted Dips (3xFailure)
4. Skull Crushers (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Incline Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Overhead Tricep Extension DB (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Chest Flys DB (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday: Repeats Tuesday Routine
On Thursday, he repeats the routine that he performed on Tuesday, abs, and cardio.
Friday: Legs and Shoulders
On Friday, Ludwig performs a leg and shoulder routine with a total of 6 exercises.
Here is Alexander Ludwig leg and shoulder routine:
1. 800m jog
2. Military Press (5 sets, 10, 8, 5, 3, 1 reps)
2. Back Squat (5 sets, 10, 8, 5, 3, 1 reps)
3. Arnold Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Leg Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Shrugs DB (3 sets, 15 reps)
6. Weighted Lunges (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Alexander Ludwig recovers.
Alexander Ludwig’s Diet
In order to stay as ripped as possible Ludwig has to have a good nutritional support system. He normally watches his caloric intake when he is focusing on staying lean.
Ludwig normally eats 6 meals a day, which is 3 meals and 3 snacks. He tries to be consistent as possible on what he eats. The actor makes sure that he also has days where he recovers so he can refuel.
Here is Alexander Ludwig’s diet:
Cottage Cheese, Eggs
2. Pre Workout Snack
3. After Workout Snack
Protein Bar, Fruit
Fish, Sweet Potatoes, Green Vegetables
Protein Shake, Fruit
Steak, Quinoa, Salad
Alexander Ludwig uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains.
Alexander Ludwig is a Canadian actor, singer, and model. Ludwig is best known for starring in movies such as ‘The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising’, ‘Lone Survivor’, ‘The Hunger Games’, and ‘Bad Boys For Life’.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out our other male actor workout routines:
- Hugh Jackman Workout Routine
- Mads Mikkelsen Workout Routine
- Leonardo DiCaprio Workout Routine
- Shia LaBeouf Workout Routine
- Chris Pine Workout Routine
- Michael B Jordan Workout Routine
- Joe Manganiello Workout Routine