What does Gwyneth Paltrow’s workout routine look like?
Gwyneth Paltrow is an American actress, author, and singer and she made her acting debut in a film that was directed by her father.
After appearing in films such as ‘A Perfect Murder’ and ‘Sliding Doors’ she received huge recognition for her amazing performance in ‘Shakespeare in Love’ for which she won an Academy Award or. Paltrow is known for having an incredible physique and she also follows a balanced diet.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Gwyneth Paltrow’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 175 cm – 5’9″
- Weight: 60 kg – 132 pounds
- Age: 48 years old
- Birthday: 27th of September, 1972
- Accolades: Bambi Awards, Winner, 2011
Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of Tracy Anderson’s 30 Day-Method. She has stated: “I first started working with Tracy, and finding motivation was hard. She advised me to think of exercise as an automatic routine, no different from brushing your teeth, to avoid getting distracted.”
When it comes to her diet, she follows a simple and well-balanced diet that includes foods such as protein bowls and smoothies.
Gwyneth Paltrow Workout Routine
Gwyneth Paltrow’s workout features the Tracy Anderson Method. Paltrow works out for 2 hours a day around 5-6 days a week.
She has been working with her trainer Tracy Anderson since 2006 and she combines each workout with 45-90 minutes of cardio per day.
Here is Gwyneth Paltrow’s workout routine:
Gwyneth Paltrow Workout: Days 1-10
Gwyneth Paltrow hits a day 1-10 routine by doing a total of 16 exercises with an average of 20 reps.
Here is Gwyneth Paltrow’s 1-10 routine:
1. Bend & Kickback (20 reps)
2. Hip Straight Leg Lift (20 reps)
3. Frog Cross Leg Lift (20 reps)
4. Knee Touch Extension (20 reps)
5. Three Beats Lift (20 reps)
6. Diagonal Up & Back (20 reps)
7. Attitude Butt Lift (20 reps)
8. Straight Leg Crunches (20 reps)
9. Crunch w/Attitude Lift (20 reps)
10. Cross Leg Crunches (20 reps)
11. Crunch Leg Tuck (20 reps)
12. Connection Push-Up (20 reps)
13. Arm Reaches (20 reps)
14. Alternate Arm Hit (20 reps)
15. Palm Rotations (20 reps)
16. Low W – High V’s (20 reps)
Paltrow Workout: Days 11-20
On this day 11-20 workout, Paltrow hits 16 different exercises.
Here is Gwyneth Paltrow’s 11-20 routine:
1. Straight Leg Knee Pull (20 reps)
2. Straight Leg Side Pulse (20 reps)
3. Leg Lift & Straighten (20 reps)
4. Step Up Attitude Lift (20 reps)
5. Diagonal Knee Touch (20 reps)
6. Diagonal Tuck & Sweep (20 reps)
7. Side Run Scissor Split (20 reps)
8. Straight Leg Crunches (20 reps)
9. Tuck Crunch Extensions (20 reps)
10. Leg Diagonal Reach (20 reps)
11. Double Pike Drops (20 reps)
12. Push-Up w/ Leg Lift (20 reps)
13. H H Double Hit (20 reps)
14. Thumbs Up-Down Lift (20 reps)
15. Arm Back With Hits (20 reps)
16. W-Arm Pull Down Press (20 reps)
Gwyneth Paltrow Workout: Days 21-30
On this routine, Gwyneth Paltrow hits 16 different exercises with an average of 20 reps.
Here is Gwyneth Paltrow’s 21-30 routine:
1. Foot Front Leg Sweep (20 reps)
2. Pulse Climbing Kick (20 reps)
3. Push-Up w/ Leg Tuck (20 reps)
4. Inner Thigh Pull (20 reps)
5. Downward Dog (20 reps)
6. Diagonal Lift & Back (20 reps)
7. Hand-Chair Back Kick (20 reps)
8. Knee to Back Kick Swivel (20 reps)
9. Bent Tuck Lift & Sweep (20 reps)
10. Double Side Crunch (20 reps)
11. Double Crunch Arm Reach (20 reps)
12. Cross R-L-R-Center Frog (20 reps)
13. Forward Reach & Switch (20 reps)
14. Forward Press and Push (20 reps)
15. Wide Reach Up Back Fwd (20 reps)
16. Arms Sweep Back (20 reps)
Gwyneth Paltrow Diet
Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet has changed throughout her career and after her father was diagnosed with cancer she began eating a more clean diet.
One of her former personal chefs has stated that she avoided sugar, dairy, and gluten when she prepared for her role in Iron Man.
Here is Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet:
- Chicken salad bowl
Gwyneth Paltrow uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
- Goat milk
Gwyneth Paltrow follows a clean and super healthy diet and workout routine. Paltrow has made a name for herself both in the movie industry and in the fitness world. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other actress workout routines:
- Brie Larson Workout Routine
- Mila Kunis Workout Routine
- Gal Gadot Workout Routine
- Megan Fox Workout Routine
- Scarlett Johansson Workout Routine