Which are the best multivitamins for women?
Studies have shown that the best multivitamins for women may not be the best for men, as women’s bodies require slightly different amounts of vitamins and minerals than their male counterparts.
So, with that in mind, we’ve put together a list of the best multivitamins for women on the market right now, so all you have to do is choose your favorite, follow its recommended guidelines, and start reaping those multivitamin rewards!
Here’s a list of the best multivitamins for women.
“Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.”
The Best Multivitamins For Women
The list of multivitamins for women and figures mentioned below has been compiled from various web sources.
These are the best multivitamins for women:
10. Now Supplements – Eve
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR WOMEN: Specially formulated for the...
- SOFTGELS: Easier to swallow than tablets and formulated...
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured,...
Eve by NOW Foods is a multivitamin for women specially formulated to meet pre-menstrual adult women’s vitamin requirements.
Each bottle contains 180 softgels, providing you with 60 servings if you stick to the recommended serving size.
Aside from key vitamins and minerals, Eve softgels also contain Evening Primrose, Cranberry, Green Tea, Horsetail Silica, and CoQ10.
NOW Foods chose to formulate Eve into softgels as they’re easier to swallow than tablets and are formulated for better GI tolerability.
The supplement is packaged in the United States, NPA-A rated, and GMP quality assured.
For best results, NOW Foods recommends taking 3 softgels daily with food.
9. One A Day – Women’s Petites Complete Multivitamin
- One a day petite women's multivitamins are complete...
- Formulated to support: Bone health, immune health, skin...
- Contains key nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C, D,...
Women’s Petites Complete Multivitamins are designed to support the main health concerns of women.
You’ll receive 160 tablets per container, providing you with 80 servings if you stick to the recommended serving size.
The multivitamin is formulated to provide nutritional support for 6 key vital functions: Bone Health, Immune Health, Skin Health, Heart Health, and Physical Energy.
They’re also free from Gluten, Wheat, and artificial flavors and colors.
To get the most out of the multivitamin supplement, One A Day recommends that adult women take two tablets per day with food.
8. Centrum – Multivitamin For Women
- 250 count supply of Centrum Multivitamin for Women,...
- Women's multivitamin with iron and antioxidants to...
- Metabolism supplement containing Centrum's highest...
Centrum’s multivitamin for women is formulated with micronutrients, iron, and antioxidants to support energy, immunity, and metabolism.
Inside each bottle, you’ll receive 250 easy-to-take tablets containing high-quality vitamins and minerals.
The supplement is made with gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients and offers a complete multivitamin for women under 50.
Some of the main ingredients include Vitamin A, C, D, E, and K, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, Manganese, Potassium, and Calcium.
Centrum recommends that adult women take 1 tablet a day with food for the best results.
7. Optimum Nutrition – Opti-Women
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc Provide Immune Support...
- FEMALE SPECIFIC MULTIVITAMIN : advanced formula to help...
- 23 VITAMINS AND ESSENTIAL MINERALS helps provide the...
Opti-Women contains an advanced formula that’s designed to help support the overall health and lifestyle of women.
Each bottle contains 120 capsules, equating to 60 servings if you follow the recommended serving guidelines.
Optimum Nutrition suggests that by taking Opti-Women regularly, it can help support bone health, cellular energy and metabolism, and immunity.
Each serving provides you with 23 vitamins and essential minerals that supply your body with key nutrients, including Vitamin C, D, E, and Zinc.
Optimum Nutrition recommends adult women consume two capsules daily with food to get the most out of the supplement.
6. MegaFood – Women’s One Daily
- FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING: A multivitamin...
- WHAT YOUR BODY NEEDS: 9 mg of Iron to replenish levels...
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY: Take 1 tablet any time of day,...
Women’s One Daily by MegaFood is formulated to support optimal health and well-being for women.
You’ll receive 90 tablets/servings per bottle, containing high-quality vitamins and minerals, which are free from GMOs, pesticides, dairy, and soy.
Women’s One Daily includes 9mg of Iron to replace levels lost during menstruation, 400 IU of Vitamin D to support bone health, and B vitamins to promote healthy energy production.
For best results, MegaFood recommends that adult women take one tablet daily, at any time throughout the day, with or without food.
5. Smarty Pants – Women’s Complete
- Women's Formula with new extra premium ingredients, all...
- Non-GMO. Free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut...
- For adult women, take six (6) gummies daily with or...
The next best multivitamin supplement for women is Women’s Complete by Smarty Pants.
Each bottle provides you with 180 gummies, which equates to 30 servings if you follow the recommended serving guidelines.
You’ll receive 17 key ingredients inside each serving, including Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 EPA & DHA, CoQ10, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
The supplement is free from milk, eggs, peanuts, allergins, soy, gluten, and wheat and does not contain any synthetic sweeteners, artificial colors, and flavors.
Smarty Pants recommends adult women take 6 gummies a daily, with or without food, for best results.
4. Garden of Life – Raw One
- ONE DAILY WOMEN'S: Specially formulated once daily...
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH PROBIOTICS: Vitamin Code Raw One...
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH IRON: This multivitamin for women...
Raw One by Garden of Life is a multivitamin supplement made from specifically formulated nutritious and organic whole foods.
It includes live probiotics and enzymes and 6mg of iron, vitamin B-12, and folate.
Each bottle of Raw One comes with 75 capsules/servings that only contain gluten-free, vegetarian, and organic ingredients.
Garden of Life suggests that women may see improvements in breast health, reproductive health, bone strength, energy, heart health, and skin health by taking their comprehensive vitamin.
For best results, the brand recommends adult women take 1 capsule a day with or without food, and the contents of the capsule may be added to water or raw juice if preferred.
3. New Chapter – Every Women’s One Daily Multi
- EASIER TO DIGEST: Women’s 40+ multivitamin fermented...
- ONE A DAY: Can be taken any time of day—Fermented...
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR WOMEN 40+: Expertly formulated for...
New Chapter’s Every Women’s One Daily Multi is a complete whole-food multivitamin for immune, energy, and hormone support.
Inside each bottle, you’ll receive 75 tablets/servings, containing clean, whole-food fermented multivitamins like Ginger, Organic Tumeric, and Fenugreek.
The supplement is free from gluten, GMOs, synthetic fillers, and animal gluten, and its ingredients are fermented for better absorption in the body.
New Chapter recommends adult women take 1 tablet daily, at any time of the day, even on an empty stomach.
2. Rainbow Light – Women’s One
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Supports immune health with a high...
- Clinically Proven Absorption of Vitamins D, B2, B5,...
- CUSTOMIZED NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT: Packed with...
Women’s One by Rainbow Light is formulated using scientifically studied vitamins and minerals to nourish and fuel female vitality.
You’ll receive 150 tablets per bottle, providing you with 150 servings if you follow the recommended serving guidelines correctly.
The supplement is vegetarian and gluten-free and contains a digestive support blend and plant-sourced enzymes that are mild enough to be consumed on an empty stomach.
It’s also made with pure-tested ingredients and is free from artificial colors, preservatives, flavors, and sweeteners.
Rainbow Light recommends that adult women consume 1 tablet per day for best results, with or between meals.
1. Garden of Life – Vitamin Code
- MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: Specially formulated...
- MULTIVITAMIN WITH PROBIOTICS: Vitamin Code Women's...
- WOMEN-SPECIFIC: This women's multivitamin includes...
Vitamin Code is a comprehensive multivitamin that’s made from raw whole foods.
It includes live probiotics, enzymes, and antioxidants that Garden of Life suggests help support breast health, reproductive health, bone strength, skin health, and digestion.
Each Vitamin Code bottle comes with 240 capsules, filled with vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free whole food ingredients.
Some of the main ingredients include Folate, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin A, C, D3, E, and B-Complex.
For best results, Garden of Life recommends that adult women take 4 capsules a day, split equally between two servings, and consume with or without food.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best multivitamins for women.
You won’t go wrong with any of the supplements we’ve mentioned on the list, as they’re the best on the market right now.
Whichever one you go for, make sure you follow the recommended serving size and adjust accordingly as you go.
If you enjoyed this article, check out:
Here’s a quick recap of the best multivitamins for women:
- Garden of Life – Vitamin Code
- Rainbow Light – Women’s One
- New Chapter – Every Women’s One Daily Multi
- Garden of Life – Raw One
- Smarty Pants – Women’s Complete
- MegaFood – Women’s One Daily
- Optimum Nutrition – Opti-Women
- Centrum – Multivitamin For Women
- One A Day – Women’s Petites Complete Multivitamin
- Now Supplements – Eve