What does Lauren Simpson’s workout routine look like?
Lauren Simpson is a well-known bikini athlete, fitness model, and personal trainer. Simpson has become a huge name in the fitness industry and she has influenced many.
When she grew up she was very active and loved to play many different sports in school. Her passion for fitness began in her 20’s when she fell in love with bodybuilding.
Simpson has an incredible physique and has done multiple bikini competitions and powerlifting.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Lauren Simpson’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 170 cm – 5’7″
- Weight: 58 kg – 127 pounds
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthday: 29th of September, 1990
- Accolades: WBFF Bikini World Champion, Winner, 2018
Lauren Simpson has always had a passion for sports and in her early childhood, she played sports such as volleyball and football. Simpson used to be underweight and she did not live a healthy lifestyle.
Today, she has changed her entire lifestyle and she has pushed her body to the limits of her ability with minimal food intake.
She always makes sure that she sticks to a clean diet.
Lauren Simpson Workout Routine
Before each glute workout, Lauren Simpson enjoys to warm up on the treadmill. She likes to focus on glute, leg, and upper body routines each week. Her routines have an average of 7 exercises.
Simpson has also said many times that’s important to use a lot of weight training. Weight training will help your body with weight loss and body shape.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s workout routine:
On this glute routine, Lauren Simpson performs 7 different exercises with an average of 3 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s glute routine:
1. Smith machine hip thrust (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Barbell curtsy lunge (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Cable kickback (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Lying leg curls (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
6. Back squat (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
7. Abductor machine (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
On this leg routine, Simpson hits 7 different exercises.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s leg routine:
1. Leg extension (3 sets, 21 reps)
2. Single leg press (4 sets, 15 reps)
3. Hack squat (5 sets, 20 reps)
4. Leg press (4 sets, 20 reps)
5. Weighted sled push (4 sets, 20 reps)
6. Hyperextension (4 sets, 15 reps)
7. Stiff leg deadlift superset with kickback (4 sets, 20 reps)
Upper Body Workout
On this upper body routine, she hits an upper-body routine by doing a total of 7 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s upper body routine:
1. Bodyweight pull up (4 sets, 6 reps)
2. Hammer strength row (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Close grip seated cable row (4 sets, 10 reps)
4. Arnold press (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Dumbbell lateral raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
6. Reverse delt machine (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
7. Hand to knee Bosu ball crunch (3 sets, 15 reps)
Lauren Simpson’s Diet
Lauren Simpson divides her macronutrients into 30% fat, 30% protein, and 40% carbs. Simpson normally consumes carbs before and after a workout.
Her food consists of great protein sources and she consumes it approximately 60 up to 90 minutes before training.
Here is Lauren Simpson diet:
- Protein Shake
- Sweet Potatoes
- Protein Shake
- Green Beans
Lauren Simpson uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains.
Lauren Simpson is a fitness enthusiast and she is a perfect example of someone who has put her heart and soul into fitness.
Simpson has a YouTube channel where she has a big platform of followers. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.