What does Cole Sprouse’s workout routine look like?
Cole Sprouse is an American actor, best known for playing Cody Martin in the ‘Disney’ sitcom ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody’ and ‘Riverdale’.
He and his brother were among the list of wealthiest children alive in 2007 and also the highest-paid teenage actors in 2011. As charming teenagers with stellar performances, Cole and his brother became ‘heartthrobs’ among pre-teen audiences.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Cole Sprouse’s workout routine, diet and the supplements that he takes:
Height: 183 cm – 6’0″
Weight: 82 kg – 181 pounds
Age: 27 years old
Birthday: 4th of August, 1992
Accolades: Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Hottie, Winner, 2018
Sprouse told People about his fitness workouts and shared that he enjoys going to the gym with friends and is often spotted with KJ Apa in the gym.
High-intensity workouts and circuit training make up most of his routines, with mostly bodyweight training.
Cole Sprouse’s Workout Routine
Cole Sprouse hits gym 3 days a week and he likes to focus on different parts of the body on different days, which also seems to depend on the scenes they’re filming.
Sprouse stated: “If we have a prospect of a shirtless scene coming up, I usually go a little harder in the four weeks prior.”
Here is Cole Sprouse’s workout routine:
Monday: Chest and Triceps
On Monday, he performs a chest and triceps routine.
Here’s Cole Sprouse’s chest and triceps routine:
1. Bench Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Tricep Cable Pushdowns (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Dips (3 sets to Failure)
4. Incline Dumbbell Bench (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Incline Cable Flys (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Chest Front Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
On Tuesday, he hits a back and biceps routine by doing 7 different exercises with a total of 3 sets and 15 reps.
Here’s Cole Sprouse’s back and biceps routine:
1. Deadlifts (3 sets, 10 reps)
2. Dumbbell Bicep Curls (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Cable Rows (3 sets, 15 reps)
4. Preacher Curls (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Wide Grip Pull-Ups (3 sets to Failure)
6. Lateral Cable Pulldowns (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Hammer Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
On Wednesday, Sprouse performs a shoulders and legs routine by doing
Here’s Cole Sprouse’s shoulders and legs routine:
1. Back Squats (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Arnold Presses (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Leg Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Military Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
5. Hamstring Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Shrugs (3 sets, 20 reps)
7. Calf Raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
Cole Sprouse’s Diet
Cole Sprouse is a self-confessed foodie, and this means that he usually takes time to find something great to eat, rather than just grabbing any calories laden snack.
As far as diet is concerned, all we really know is that he eats pretty healthy, although also enjoys burgers and pizza like most men his age. Plenty of exercises and being kept busy with his acting career means that he does not have time to binge on junk food and gain weight.
Here is Cole Sprouse’s diet:
- Yogurt with granola
- Any kind of pasta
- Chicken breast with potatoes
- Green salad
Cole Sprouse uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Hollywood actor Cole Sprouse had his career start at a young age.
He started his film and television career alongside his twin brother Dylan Sprouse.
Sprouse was sure slimmer during his teens but now that he’s grown older Cole is working on improving his physique – especially since he’s showing more of his body in Riverdale.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other male actor workout routines:
- Adam Driver Workout Routine
- Andrew Garfield Workout Routine
- Gerard Butler Workout Routine
- Charles Melton Workout Routine
- Charlie Cox Workout Routine
- Ewan McGregor Workout Routine
- Christian Bale Workout Routine
- Jamie Foxx Workout Routine