What does Cam Newton’s workout routine look like?
Cam Newton is an American football quarterback in the NFL. After he began his college football career he won the Bowl Champion Series National Championship and the Heisman Trophy.
In 2011, Newton was drafted by the Carolina Panthers. He has inspired many with his amazing body and his great physique.
He was the first player in the NFL history with 30 passing touchdowns and 10 rushing touchdowns in one single season. Newton has helped Carolina Panthers to set multiple team records throughout his career.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Cam Newton’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 196 cm – 6’5″
- Weight: 111 kg – 245 pounds
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthday: 11th of May, 1989
- Accolades: Heisman Trophy, Winner, 2010
When Cam Newton prepares for his upcoming season he focuses on a lot of core circuits, light conditioning, flexibility training, and movements that enhance mobility.
Newton is known for being a warrior on the field and his only focus is on winning games rather than personal honors.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Cam Newton Workout Routine
Cam Newton’s workout regime is focused on building up his core and muscle mass. When he hits his exercises he usually uses one arm or leg at a time.
Newton barely touches a barbell and this is because he rather focuses on core strength and rotational ability.
Here is Cam Newton’s workout routine:
Cam Newton’s Core Workout Routine
On this core routine, he hits 5 different exercises. Cam Newton’s core routine is made by Carolina Panthers coaches Jason Benguche and Joe Kenn.
Here is Cam Newton’s core routine:
1. Kettlebell Power Pull (2 sets, 2, 3, 4, 6 reps)
2. Kettlebell Single Leg Squat (1 set, 2, 3, 5, 8 reps)
3. Single-arm Dumbbell Bench Press (1 set, 2, 3, 6, 10 reps)
4. TRX Inverted Row (1 set, 2, 3, 10, 15 reps)
5. Single-Leg Good Morning (1 set, 2, 3, 6, 10 reps)
Cam Newton Diet
Cam Newton has been vegan since 2019 and he started a meat-free diet to help his body from getting injuries.
He used to be a pescatarian, avoiding red meat but still eating shrimp, fish, and other animal products.
Here is Cam Newton’s diet:
- Meat-free burger
- Salad Of Choice
Cam Newton uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
- Protein Shake/Bar
- Vegan Juice + Smoothies
Cam Newton is the star for the New England Patriots.
Newton is a big influence and when it comes to his diet he has proven that you don’t need to eat meat to stay in incredibly good shape.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other NFL player workout routines:
- Colin Kaepernick Workout Routine
- Adrian Peterson Workout Routine
- Tom Brady Workout Routine
- Rob Gronkowski Workout Routine
- Aaron Rodgers Workout Routine
- Drew Brees Workout Routine
- Russell Wilson Workout Routine