What does Greg Doucette’s workout routine look like?
Greg Doucette’s interest and passion in bodybuilding began when he watched an episode of ‘That’s Incredible’. Since then he has been in over 100 bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions.
When he was 17 years old, he entered and won his first competition, and around the same time, he competed in a powerlifting competition.
As of today, he has the experience to train and coach people from around the world and he has worked with thousands of people.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Greg Doucette’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
“Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will get a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain our own.”
- Height: 168 cm – 5’6″
- Weight: 88.5 kg – 195 pounds
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthday: (can’t find birthday)
- Accolades: Classic Physique IFBB Niagara Falls Pro, 4th place, 2019
Recommended Supplement Stack
Greg Doucette doesn’t believe that you need to gain fat in order to gain muscle mass. He means that you reach your genetic limit and there is no amount of fat needed to increase the muscles.
The only time he bulks is when he has trouble putting on weight. He likes to consume nuts, whole eggs, and avocados.
Greg Doucette’s Workout Routine
Greg Doucette is a world-record-holding powerlifter. Doucette increases the reps and uses moderate weight to stay in shape.
Doucette likes to include different exercises in his workouts and he doesn’t push his body too much. He also likes to do heavy compound movements such as squat, deadlift, and bench.
Here is Greg Doucette’s workout routine:
Greg Doucette’s Chest Workout
On this chest routine, Greg Doucette hits 5 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s chest routine:
1. Barbell bench press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Hammer strength press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Dumbbell fly (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Pec deck machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
On this back routine, Doucette performs a total of 5 different exercises.
Here is Greg Doucette’s back routine:
1. Barbell sumo deadlift (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Hammer strength machine row (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Close grip cable row (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Wide grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Bent over cable row (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Shoulder Workout
On this shoulder routine, he hits 5 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s shoulder routine:
1. Reverse pec deck machine (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Hammer strength shoulder press (4 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Dumbbell lateral raise (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Standing front cable raise (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Standing dumbbell shrug (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
On this leg routine, he hits 6 different exercises.
Here is Greg Doucette’s leg routine:
1. Leg press (5 sets, 8-16 reps)
2. Hack squat (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Leg extension (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Lying hamstring curl (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Seated calf raise (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
6. Standing calf raise (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Arm Workout
On this arm routine, Doucette hits 4 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s arm routine:
1. Machine preacher curl (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Lying cable curls (5 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Seated dumbbell alternating curl (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Standing plate curls (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Diet
Greg Doucette sticks to low-calorie foods and he likes to eat a lot of salads, vegetables, chicken, and many other healthy foods.
He is also a big fan of eating different kinds of toasts such as french toast with different fruits.
Here is Greg Doucette’s diet:
- Egg whites
- Protein bread wrap
Supplements & Recommendations
Greg Doucette uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Greg Doucette uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
What’s in Greg Doucette’s Gym Bag?
Greg has previously explained what’s inside his gym bag, so we’ve put together a quick summary of everything he takes with him to the gym:
- Water bottle
- Grenade Carb Killa Protein Bar
- 13mm Single Prong Powerlifting Belt
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
- Powerbank (back up charger)
- Versa Gripps Lifting Straps
- Gym Lock
- Knee/Elbow Sleeves
Greg Doucette has always been a fan of lifting heavy things.
When he was 10 years old he fell in love with weightlifting and getting stronger so he began to train by himself in the basement.
Today he is known for being a record-holding powerlifter.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other bodybuilder workout routines:
- Mike O’Hearn Workout Routine
- Brandon Carter Workout Routine
- Thor Bjornsson Workout Routine
- Markus Ruhl Workout Routine
- Obi Vincent Workout Routine
- CT Fletcher Workout Routine
- Chris Bumstead Workout Routine
- Simeon Panda Workout Routine
- Rich Piana Workout Routine