What does Mike Rashid’s workout routine look like?
Mike Rashid is a bodybuilder, powerlifter, and professional boxer, who has gained millions of views on his personal YouTube channel.
Rashid has overcome great adversity and has shared his story as an example that anyone can overcome their struggles with the workout.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Mike Rashid’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 180 cm – 5’11”
- Weight: 93 – 102.1 kg – 215 – 225 pounds
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthday: 14th of March, 1982
- Accolades: Natural Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships, Winner, 2010
Mike Rashid has a huge passion for workout and he makes sure to perform the right routines for his physique.
He likes to add his personal style to common exercises and when he trains he likes to push his limits to the maximum.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Mike Rashid’s Workout Routine
Mike Rashid normally lifts heavy and performs cardio exercises each day. He also likes to swim, hike, and to cut woods.
In general, he makes sure to reserve a level of focus in boosting his level of strength and functionality. He makes sure that his body is functioning for a long period of time.
Here is Mike Rashid’s workout routine:
On this chest routine, Mike Rashid performs 4 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 8-12 reps.
Here is Mike Rashid’s chest routine:
1. Barbell bench press (4 sets, 6-10 reps)
2. Incline bench machine (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Bodyweight pushup (5 sets to failure)
On this back routine, Rashid hits 4 different exercises.
Here is Mike Rashid’s back routine:
1. Weighted pull-up with chains (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Seated cable row with rope (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Plate loaded incline T-bar row (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. Seated close grip pulldown (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
On this shoulder routine, he hits a total of 6 different exercises.
Here is Mike Rashid’s shoulder routine:
1. Double rep barbell clean (4 sets, 5 reps)
2. Barbell upright row (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
3. Dumbbell lateral raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Bent over reverse fly (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Superset with dumbbell shrug (3 sets, 20 reps)
6. Single-arm dumbbell press (3 sets to failure)
On this leg routine, he hits 5 different exercises.
Here is Mike Rashid’s leg routine:
1. Barbell squat (5 sets, 6-12 reps)
2. Single leg press (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Hack squat (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Seated leg extension (3 sets to failure)
When Mike Rashid is free from other workout routines he likes to focus a lot on doing different cardio exercises such as a treadmill.
Mike Rashid’s Diet
When it comes to Mike Rashid’s diet he likes to focus a lot of his efforts in making sure that his body functions for a longer period of time.
Rashid says that if you want to gain and maintain the muscle mass you have to make sure that you consume all the necessary nutrients and vitamins.
His diet can look different depending on if he’s fasting or not.
Here is Mike Rashid’s diet:
- Sweet potatoes
- Oven-baked vegetables
Supplements & Recommendations
Mike Rashid uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Mike Rashid uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
Mike Rashid is considered many things such as a fitness model, former professional boxer, power builder, online guru, and entrepreneur.
He is well known for having a toned physique. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out our other professional fighter workout routines:
- Mike Tyson Workout Routine
- Conor McGregor Workout Routine
- Georges St. Pierre Workout Routine
- Michael Bisping Workout Routine
- Ronda Rousey Workout Routine