What does Michael Bisping’s workout routine look like?
Michael Bisping is a mixed martial artist and he is known for being one of MMA’s best fighter. Bisping has amazing speed, stamina, and strength.
His training regime is made by his coach Sean Keefe and it includes conditioning and strength. Bisping also follows a circuit routine which is good for the complete body.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Michael Bisping’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 185 cm – 6’1″
- Weight: 84 kg – 185 pounds
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthday: 28th of February, 1979
- Accolades: International Fighter of the Year, Winner, 2008
Michael Bisping began training Jujutsu when he was 8 years old, and he competed in Britain’s first MMA competition. A few years later, he left MMA and began training karate, kickboxing, and boxing.
When he focuses on his workout he likes to perform strength and conditioning and circuit.
Michael Bisping Workout Routine
Michael Bisping is well known for his workout routines and diet. When it comes to his workout routine he likes to mix up his routines outside his MMA routines.
As mentioned above he likes to focus on strength, conditioning, and circuits. When he is on a training camp he typically does strength and conditioning.
Bisping makes sure he runs up to 4 miles to maintain his fitness.
Here is Michael Bisping’s workout routine:
Strength and Conditioning Workout Routine:
This strength and conditioning routine is performed by doing a total of 7 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 3 reps.
Here is Michael Bisping’s strength and conditioning routine:
1. Trap bar jumps (5 sets, 3 reps)
2. Swiss bar bench presses with 6 chains (5 sets, 3 reps)
3. Swiss bar bench presses with 4 chains (3 sets, 3 reps)
4. Weighted Chin-ups (4 sets, 3 reps)
5. Prowler rope pull-ins and push-back (3 sets, 1 rep)
6. Lateral raises with neck isolation (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Dragon flyes (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
Circuit Training Workout Routine:
This circuit routine Michael Bisping hits by doing 6 different exercises.
Here is Michael Bisping’s circuit routine:
1. Bag Lift & Spin (3 sets, 5 reps)
2. Kettle Ball Lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Bunny Hop (3 sets, 15 reps)
4. Ground and Pound/Tuck Jump (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Shuttle Run (5 sets, 25 meters)
6. Top Point Box (3 sets, 5 reps)
Michael Bisping Diet
Michael Bisping follows a clean and strict diet plan with 4-5 meals each day.
Bisping makes sure that everything he consumes has a function.
On a fight day, Bisping consumes a lot of healthy food and he makes sure to divide it into smaller meals to save energy. As an MMA fighter, it’s important to stick to an organic and strict diet.
Here is Michael Bisping’s diet:
- Peanut Butter
- Pita bread
- Protein Shake
Michael Bisping uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Michael Bisping is an English actor, retired MMA fighter and commentator.
Bisping is a former UFC Middleweight Champion and he became the first British fighter to compete in a UFC main event.
He influenced thousands of people with his workout and diet.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out our other professional fighter workout routines:
- Mike Tyson Workout Routine
- Conor McGregor Workout Routine
- Mike Rashid Workout Routine
- Georges St. Pierre Workout Routine
- Ronda Rousey Workout Routine