What does Georges St. Pierre’s workout routine look like?
Georges St. Pierre is a Canadian mixed martial fighter and a 3-time Welterweight Champion. St. Pierre has been ranked as number 1 Welterweight Champion for many years.
In 2008, 2009 and 2010, he was named as Canadian Athlete of the Year, and his fight name was “Rush”.
He has an amazing and shredded body and down below we will show you his incredible workout routines.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Georges St. Pierre’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 180 cm – 5’11”
- Weight: 77 kg – 170 pounds
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthday: 19th of May, 1981
- Accolades: Fighter of the Year, Winner, 2009
Georges St. Pierre likes to perform boxing, Muay Thai, and jujitsu.
He also likes to do sprinting and strength-conditioning. St. Pierre has stated that if you want to be a tough and good MMA fighter you have to have a good background of tough workout routines.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Georges St. Pierre Workout Routine
Georges St. Pierre’s workout routine focuses on three different phases: fat loss, power, and strength. When he doesn’t have a fight coming up he always trains around 6 days a week.
St. Pierre has a lot of training partners and he trains with some of the best jujitsu guys in the world. When it comes to his diet he allows himself to have a cheat day once a week.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s workout routine:
Georges St. Pierre’s Leg Workout Routine:
In this leg routine, Georges St. Pierre performs 10 different exercises with an average of 3 sets and 5 reps.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s leg routine:
1. Deadlifts (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Stiff leg deadlifts (3 sets, 5 reps)
3. Cleans (3 sets, 5 reps)
4. Front squat (3 sets, 5 reps)
5. Push press (3 sets, 1 rep)
6. Squats (3 sets, 5 reps)
7. Single leg bodyweight squats (3 sets to failure)
8. Jumping lunges (1 set to failure)
9. Jump squats (1 set to failure)
10. Bodyweight standing calves (1 set to failure)
Abs Workout Routine:
On this abs routine, St.Pierre hits 2 exercises.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s abs routine:
1. Barbell twists (3 sets to failure)
2. Lying leg raises (3 sets, 30 seconds each)
Upper Body Pull Workout Routine:
On this upper body pull routine, he hits 6 different exercises by doing an average of 3 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s upper body pull routine:
1. High pull (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Pull-ups with an overhand grip (3 sets to failure)
3. Medicine ball slams (3 sets to failure)
4. TRX inverted lateral rows (3 sets to failure)
5. Single-arm dumbbell row (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Bicep curls (3 sets, 8-12 reps)
Upper Body Press Workout Routine:
On this upper body press routine, St. Pierre hits 11 different exercises.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s upper body press routine:
1. Standing push press (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Dumbbell chest press (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Standing lateral shoulder flyes (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Triceps extension (4 sets to failure)
5. Pushups (1 set to failure)
6. Front dips (1 set to failure)
7. Rear triceps dips (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
8. Upside-down handstand pushups on the wall (1 set to failure)
9. Pushups (1 set to failure)
10. Front dips (1 set to failure)
11. Rear triceps dips (1 set to failure)
Georges St. Pierre Diet
Georges St. Pierre drinks a protein shake before he goes to the gym.
St.Pierre normally eats 5 times a day and he loves having dessert after dinner prepared with
He has cheat days as well where he eats pizzas and french fries.
Here is Georges St. Pierre’s diet:
- Lean Turkey
- Protein Shake
- Turkey Meatballs
- Sweet Potatoes
- Turkey Jerky
- White Fish
- Steamed Cabbage
- Protein Shake
Georges St. Pierre uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Georges St. Pierre learned Kyokushin Karate from his father when he was 7 years old which later helped him to defend himself from a bully.
St. Pierre is a true inspiration in the fitness world. Today he is one of the best-conditioned athletes in the MMA history.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones or if you have a friend who is a big fan of Georges St. Pierre.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out our other professional fighter workout routines:
- Mike Tyson Workout Routine
- Conor McGregor Workout Routine
- Mike Rashid Workout Routine
- Michael Bisping Workout Routine
- Ronda Rousey Workout Routine