What does Natalia Dyer’s workout routine look like?
Natalia Dyer is an actress who is best known for her role in ‘Stranger Things’. Dyer has also been seen in movies and series such as ‘Hannah Montana The Movie’.
Dyer is very well known to maintain her amazing slim body figure and her diet consists of a lot of sushi. If you’re a big fan of Natalia Dyer you should check out this article.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Natalia Dyer’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 162 cm – 5’4″
- Weight: 49 kg – 108 pounds
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthday: 13th of January, 1995
- Accolades: Screen Actors Guild Awards, Winner, 2017
Natalia Dyer likes to feel good and happy by going to the gym. Dyer loves yoga and she likes to perform this when she’s free from work.
Dyer follows a simple workout routine that normally takes 40-60 minutes a day to finish.
Natalia Dyer Workout Routine
Natalia Dyer’s workout routine only contains of her staying active every day. Many celebrities follow the same routine as Dyer such as Ariana Grande. They both like to stay active and also workout outdoors and yoga.
It’s important to stay active each day and to stick to a clean diet. Dyer tries to workout 5 days a week and she performs yoga on her free days as well.
Here is Natalia Dyer workout routine:
Natalia Dyer loves yoga and she likes to perform it when she is free some of her other workout routines.
Natalia Dyer High-Intensity Workout (5 days+)
This workout routine should be performed in 2-3 sets. Natalia Dyer performs this high-intensity workout routine by doing 16 different exercises.
Here is Natalia Dyer’s high-intensity routine:
1. Burpees (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
2. Jump Squats (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
3. Pike Push-up (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
4. Low Plank (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
5. High Plank (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
6. Wall Bridges (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
7. Superman (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
8. Push-Up (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
9. Cross Punches (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
10. Wide Push-up (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
11. Squats Jack (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
12. Lunges (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
13. Inchworm (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
14. High Plank Leg Lifts (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
15. Wide Push-Up (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
16. Jumping Jacks (2-3 sets, 20-30 seconds)
Natalia Dyer’s Diet
Natalia Dyer is a big fan of sushi and sometimes she likes to eat it twice a day both as lunch and dinner. Fish is one of most healthy proteins, and it’s definitely good to eat it 3 times a week.
Dyer prefers to eat avocado and toast for her breakfast before she gets ready for her day.
She normally eats 3 times a day and always makes sure that she follows a clean and organic diet to stay in her best shape. However, she’s also a sucker for burgers.
Here is Natalia Dyer’s diet:
Natalia Dyer uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Natalia Dyer is an American actress who is best known for her role in the Netflix series ‘Stranger Things’.
Dyer’s career started when she was 12 years old. In 2009, she starred in ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’ which became her big breakthrough.
In 2017, Dyer and the cast of ‘Stranger Things’ became co-winners for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series”.
Don’t forget to share this article if you’re a big fan of Natalia Dyer.