What does Lexx Little’s workout routine look like?
Lexx Little is an American fitness model and social media influencer.
In the fitness community, Lexx has drawn quite a bit of attention to himself because of the insane transformation he’s had in the last few years.
He’s one of the youngest fitness influencers online but undoubtedly knows what he needs to do in the gym to achieve an insane muscular stature.
While we’ve thoroughly researched Lexx Little’s workout routine and diet, this post does not contain his exact routine. Instead, it’s a compilation of his social commentary and information from experts in the industry.
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthday: May 2, 2001
- Accolades: 403k Instagram followers, 176k YouTube subscribers
On Lexx Little’s Instagram, he shares his workout routine and an inside look at his daily life as a fitness influencer. He talks about his favorite supplements, nutrition goals, and business ventures.
His followers enjoy an inside look at his life on Lexx Little’s YouTube channel – it’s filled with workout routines, adventures with his friends, and lifestyle content. In addition, his subscribers get a firsthand look at his heavy lifts, powerlifting advice, and tips on staying motivated.
There is a fair amount of online speculation about whether Lexx Little uses steroids to achieve his massive gains. He denies using any enhancements and insists his training program, supplements, genetics, and diet are the biggest factors in attaining his muscular stature.
Lexx Little’s Workout Routine
Lexx Little spends almost every day in the gym and follows a heavy powerlifting workout routine.
As a social media influencer, Lexx films the majority of his workouts so his followers can see what he does in the gym each day. In addition, he creates a ton of helpful content about lifting techniques, targeting particular muscle groups, and sharing his progress along the way.
Here is the Lexx Little workout routine:
Monday – Leg Day
Lexx Little has some of the biggest quads we’ve seen for his age, and he trains his legs and glutes several times a week to maintain those muscles.
Lexx incorporates both isolated and compound movements into his leg routine to effectively train his quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
- 5-minute warm-up with battle rope
- Quadruped hip extension warm-up movement
- Deadlift (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Back squat (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg press (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Sumo squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Chest
Lexx Little has an impressive chest, but his main goal in training these muscles is to improve his strength for the bench press.
Here are a few chest exercises he likely does to strengthen his pecs and serratus anterior.
- Bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell chest press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable pulldown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Chest dip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable crossover (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Single-arm dumbbell bench press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Push up (3 sets, rep til failure)
Wednesday – Back
Here are a few back exercises Lexx Little performs to improve strength and muscle definition in his back.
- Lat pulldown (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Bicep curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Bent-over row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Wide-grip pull-up (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated cable row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable rope pullover (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Hyperextension (3 sets, 8 reps)
Thursday – Abs
While some powerlifters think deadlifts and squats are all the core training they need, abdominal workouts are crucial for proper posture, maintaining balance, and minimizing muscular imbalances.
Here’s a core workout Lexx Little does on Thursday:
- Ab rollout (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Weighted plank (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Weighted side plank (3 sets, 8 reps each side)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dead bug (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing cable crunch (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Medicine ball slam (3 sets, 12 reps)
Friday – Biceps & Triceps
Lexx Little trains his arms, particularly the biceps and triceps, to improve stability when squatting or benching. Building strong arms also improves grip strength for the deadlift.
Here are some bicep and tricep exercises Lexx does to train his arms:
- Hammer curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Concentration curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Overhead tricep extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Kickback (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Supine cable curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse-grip row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench dip (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Skull crusher (4 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday – Shoulders
Lexx trains shoulders with a specific goal in mind — to build strength and stamina for the bench press. He performs movements that train his delts and lats and help to avoid rounded shoulders in his deadlift.
Here are a few of the shoulder exercises Lexx does:
- Lateral dumbbell raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse dumbbell fly (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Wide grip bench press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Seated row (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Seated overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell shrug (3 sets, 8 reps)
Sunday – Rest
Lexx Little typically takes Sunday off to rest his muscles and relax before a new week begins.
Lexx Little’s Diet
Little’s diet is built around gaining muscle and maintaining his overall weight. He focuses on balanced meals containing carbs, protein, healthy fats, and fruits and veggies.
He eats three meals a day, snacks on a protein bar, and drinks as much water as possible. Proper hydration helps increase energy, movement, agility, and recovery for athletes.
Here is Lexx Little’s diet:
- Cup of oats
- Egg whites
- Protein bar
- Grilled chicken
- Baked potato
- Grilled fish
- Steamed veggies
- Brown rice
While he denies using steroids, Lexx Little is open about the supplements and vitamins he takes to support his body. Here are a few that he uses:
He may be young, but Lexx Little has successfully established a name for himself in the fitness community at the ripe age of 21.
Lexx finds motivation in his community of like-minded individuals and is inspired by his close friends and family to push the boundaries on what he can accomplish, both personally and professionally.
At age 21, Lexx has achieved massive gains, and we look forward to seeing what the next few years bring for his career.