What does Haddy Abdel’s workout routine look like?
Haddy Abdel is an American fitness model, online coach, and social media influencer based in New Jersey and New York.
A former soccer player, Haddy Abdel shares fitness-focused content on his social media platforms that detail his five-year transformation.
He started lifting weights to improve his performance on the soccer field and fell in love with weightlifting in the process.
Abdel is massive; he’s got an insane six-pack, boulder shoulders, and a chest most guys only dream about having.
This article contains all the research and information we could find about Haddy Abdel’s workout routine and diet plan. It’s not his exact routine but a compilation of his social commentary and information from experts in the fitness industry.
- Height: 6″
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: unknown
- Birthday: October 14
- Accolades: 114k Instagram followers, 13k YouTube subscribers
As we can see from Haddy Abdel’s Instagram, he is extremely passionate and focused on his workout routine.
Haddy talked at great lengths about his “Till the Death” (TTD) mentality — Abdel believes in giving every workout his greatest effort and never settling or making excuses.
He pushes through the pain and discomfort with the bigger picture in mind.
He finds great motivation from his close friends and relies on them for motivation when he needs it in the gym. On Haddy Abdel’s YouTube channel, he shares the workouts he does throughout the week, with a few of his buddies making appearances.
Haddy Abdel’s Workout Routine
Haddy Abdel trains in the gym almost every day. Sometimes he works out solo, and other times he meets up with his close friends and fitness influencers so they can film each other lifting.
As an online coach and fitness influencer, Haddy Abdel knows the movements and exercises to get the results he wants effectively.
His best-selling programs, including The Pharaoh Physique, emphasize adding weight each week and the importance of progressive overload for muscular hypertrophy. In addition, Haddy Abdel often stresses the importance of completing reps until failure and pushing your body to its maximum to build muscle mass.
Here is the Haddy Abdel workout routine:
Monday – Leg Day
Haddy Abdel trains his legs hard every week to build foundational strength in his lower body. This program includes quad and glute-focused movements.
Here are some leg exercises Haddy does at least once a week:
- 10-minute warm-up on the treadmill
- Unweighted lunge (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Front squat (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Romanian deadlift (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Calf raise (4 sets, 20 reps)
Tuesday – Chest
Haddy Abdel is the definition of chest goals — to carve out pecs like his, here’s a chest program that will get you shredded:
- Bench press (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Incline bench press (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Dumbbell fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dip (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bent-over row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Arms
To effectively train his biceps, triceps, and forearms, here’s an arm burner Haddy Abdel does at least once a week:
- Hammer curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Tricep pushdown (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Preacher curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Biceps curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Tricep extension (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Skull crusher (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Concentration curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse bicep curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Abs
If it’s a sculpted core and ripped abdominal muscles that you’re after, try incorporating Haddy Abdel’s ab program into your weekly routine:
- Cable crunch (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Plank (3 sets, hold for 1 minute)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Medicine ball slam (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Reverse crunch (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Russian twist (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Side plank (3 sets, 30 seconds per side)
Friday – Shoulders
If you’re after boulder shoulders like Haddy Abdel, here’s a great program that will carve out the traps and delts:
- Arnold press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable lateral raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Y-raise (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Overhead press (3 sets, 6 reps)
- Front raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Upright row (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable rear fly (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Seated military press (3 sets, 8 reps)
Saturday – Back
To achieve a massive back and lats like Haddy’s, here’s a workout program he shared on his TikTok:
- Wide grip pull-up (3 sets, as many reps as possible (AMRAP))
- Cable pull-over (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Close-grip pulldown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Smith machine row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Low cable row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pull up (3 sets, AMRAP)
Sunday – Rest
Haddy Abdel takes Sunday off from the gym to let his muscles rest and recover.
Haddy Abdel’s Diet
When Haddy is trying to cut weight and look extra shredded, he follows a strict diet plan to achieve his goals. He sticks to lean protein, healthy carbs, and fats while avoiding sugar, processed foods, and any junk.
While a shredding diet can be dull, it’s an effective way to cut the extra weight in the shortest amount of time. Haddy Abdel avoids cheat meals and snacks, particularly when he is trying to cut weight.
Here is Haddy Abdel’s diet:
- 1 cup of egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- Cup of oats
- Scoop of peanut butter
- Grilled tilapia
- Steamed asparagus
- Grilled chicken
- Cup of broccoli
Haddy Abdel enlists the help of many supplements and vitamins to achieve massive muscle gains and maintain his impressive physical stature.
Here are a few that Haddy Abdel is likely to take to help support his fitness goals:
He may be new to the online fitness community, but Haddy Abdel’s workout routine seems to be extremely effective.
Haddy Abdel has his nutrition plan dialed in, knows the right supplements to fuel his body properly, and is dedicated and focused in the gym.
He’s just starting his fitness career, and we are confident he will continue to get shredded and share his knowledge and experience within his community.