What does Nyle Nayga’s workout routine look like?
Nyle Nayga is an American IFBB professional bodybuilder, fitness coach, certified personal trainer, and social media influencer.
As a fitness coach, Nyle is focused on helping his clients achieve their dream physique through his nutrition program and workout plan.
While we’ve thoroughly researched Nyle Nayga’s workout plan and diet, this post does not contain his exact routine. Instead, it’s a compilation of his social commentary and information from experts in the industry.
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Age: August 21, 1997
- Birthday: 24 years old
- Accolades: earned his IFBB Pro card in 2017
Growing up in a very strict household, Nyle found fitness as a form of escape from his anxiety and depression. As a result, he fell in love with bodybuilding and shares a lot of powerful insight into his 10-year transformation and how he achieved such insane results through exercise.
On Nyle Nayga’s Instagram, he shares his transformation and many of his clients’ success stories. His training program is designed to help people burn fat and lose weight by making lifestyle changes and committing to a consistent workout plan.
If fitness videos inspire you, Nyle Nayga’sYouTube channel is filled with videos containing fitness advice, lifestyle content, nutrition tips, his favorite exercises, and much more.
Nyle Nayga’s Workout Routine
Nyle’s workout plan focuses on isolated exercises, where he performs exercises that target one muscle group at a time.
This type of exercise is standard practice for bodybuilders because it provides more definition and focuses on specific areas, particularly for those muscle groups that are overlooked in compound exercises, creating a muscular imbalance.
Nyle spends five days a week in the gym and rests on the weekends. He’s found that this consistency allows him to achieve the results he wants for his body without sacrificing his social life.
Here is the Nyle Nayga workout routine:
Monday – Chest
Nyle Nayga has an impressive chest with sculpted, lean pecs. Here’s how he carves out his chest and upper body:
- Incline dumbbell chest press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Barbell bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Pec deck machine (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell fly(4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline cable chest fly (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Chest dip (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Back
To build a turtle shell back like Nyle’s, try adding these movements to your back day program for incredible results.
- Wide grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- T-bar row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell Row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Machine low row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable pullover (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Deadlift (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Shoulders
For boulder shoulders like Nyle’s, incorporate these exercises into your shoulder routine:
- Seated machine overhead press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing cable lateral raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Seated dumbbell lateral raise(4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing cable front raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Bent over machine rear delt fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse pec deck machine (4 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Legs
Nyle has worked hard to build a strong foundation in his quads and hamstrings. Here is the leg day program he follows:
- Leg extension (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hack squat (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hamstring curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing calf raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated calf raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
Friday – Arms
To develop strong biceps and triceps, this arms program will help you achieve the upper body you want:
- Incline skull crusher (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Tricep pulldown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Single-arm tricep pulldown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Single-arm tricep extension (3 sets, 12 reps)
- EZ bar bench press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell spider curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing cable curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell isolation curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Preacher curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday & Sunday – Rest
After killing it in the gym all week, Nyle takes the weekend to let his muscles rest and recover. As a professional bodybuilder, he knows how beneficial recovery is to his entire body.
Nyle Nayga’s Diet
Nyle follows the traditional bodybuilding diet plan; he eats more calories when he wants to gain weight and muscle, then reduces meals and decreases his calorie count when he wants to cut weight.
Throughout the process of bulking and cutting, Nyle still manages to enjoy life, has frequent meals out with friends, and can stay lean along the way. His meals contain protein, healthy fats, complex carbs, and fruits and vegetables.
Here is Nyle Nayga’s diet:
- Two whole eggs
- Six egg whites
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 a banana
- Grilled chicken breast
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- Green juice
Meal 3 (Post-Workout)
- Protein smoothie
- 1/2 banana
- Grilled chicken breast
- Green salad with avocado
- Ground turkey
- Baked sweet potato
Meal 6 (1 hour before bed)
- Casein protein shake
- Low-fat popcorn
Nyle Nayga maintains his muscle mass and body weight with the support of a few supplements. As an IFBB pro, he knows what supplements his body needs before, during, and after training to get a quality workout and help his muscles recover.
Nyle Nayga achieved his dream physique over ten years. He’s pushed his body to its limits and learned everything he can about fitness and nutrition.
When he first got into weightlifting, Nyle used exercise to escape his struggles at school and home. But, as his physique changed, he became more and more motivated to keep going, training as much as possible to alter his appearance and improve his mental health.
As he saw the changes in his body and mind, he became more committed to the sport.
From nutrition and meal plans to his workout routine, Nyle Nayga is extremely dedicated to his craft, and anyone training with him will surely achieve optimal results.