What does Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine look like?
Gabe Deutsch is an American bodybuilder, model, and fitness influencer.
He has been posting fitness content for about two years and has grown an impressive following, thanks to his authentic personality displayed in his videos and his optimistic outlook on life and fitness.
While we’ve thoroughly researched Gabe Deutsch’s workout routine and diet, this post does not contain his exact routine. Instead, it’s a compilation of his social commentary and information from experts in the industry.
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthday: March 2, 1997
- Accolades: 53K YouTube subscribers, 160K Instagram subscribers
Growing up, Gabe Deutsch was busy with sports and discovered his love for weightlifting while training to be stronger for football and soccer. On Gabe Deutsch’s Instagram, you’ll find videos of him in the gym with his buddies, getting shredded and enjoying themselves.
For a more personal look at his fitness journey, Gabe’s YouTube videos share his mental health struggles, including his depression and anxiety and other demons he has faced.
The gym became a safe space for Gabe, and that’s why he’s so committed and passionate about weightlifting.
Gabe Deutsch’s Workout Routine
Gabe spends at least five days a week in the gym, filming his workouts and working towards his goals. In addition, he often works out with his other fitness friends and his girlfriend.
As a fitness model and influencer, working out and looking strong and sculpted is all part of Gabe’s job. He’s a brand ambassador for Young LA, a fitness apparel brand that works with many fitness influencers.
Here is the Gabe Deutsch workout routine:
Monday – Chest & Back
Gabe kicks off the week with a chest and back burner. He shares in videos that the progression of his back has been a massive motivation for him to keep going, even when he isn’t seeing the results he wants fast enough.
Here are a few of the exercises he does:
- Bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Lateral row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Incline dumbbell bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Pulldown (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Push up (3 sets, rep till failure)
- Lateral raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated row (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Arms
Gabe is open about arms being his least favorite muscle group to work out, but he always makes time at least once a week for his biceps and triceps.
- Bench press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell preacher curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Alternating bicep curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Chin up (3 sets, rep til failure)
- Overhead tricep extension (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Single-arm cable pull (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Alternating hammer curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Leg Day
Gabe Deutsch trains his legs at least twice a week. Here are a few of his go-to leg exercises to build sculpted quads, hamstrings, and glutes:
- Standing calf raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Pendulum squat (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated hamstring curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Back squat (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extension (4 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Shoulders
To carve out sculpted shoulders, here are some of Gabe’s favorite lifting exercises to burn out the muscles in his upper body.
- Arnold press (3 sets, 6 reps)
- Overhead press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench press (3 sets, 4 reps)
- Close grip bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Pec deck fly (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Face pull (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell bent-over row (2 sets, rep til failure)
- Dumbbell side raise (2 sets, rep til failure)
- Rear delt dumbbell fly (2 sets, rep til failure)
- Cable rear delt fly (2 sets, rep til failure)
Friday – Core
Gabe knows that abs are built in the gym and revealed in the kitchen, so he tries to eat clean consistently and train hard. Here are a few of the core workouts Gabe does:
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Hollow hold (3 sets, 30-second hold)
- Deadbug (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell back squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Battle rope slams (3 sets, 1 minute)
- Side plank row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Oblique hold (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Russian twist (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday & Sunday
Gabe takes most weekends off from lifting and being in the gym. He lets his body rest and recover. While exercise is essential for Gabe’s mental health, he is an athlete and understands the importance of rest for his muscles. understands
Gabe Deutsch’s Diet
To remain shredded and look his strongest, Gabe has designed his diet plan to fit his lifestyle. He eats mostly protein and healthy fats, carbs, and veggies.
Gabe’s diet may feel redundant to some, but it works for him and gets him the desired results, and helps him keep extra weight off.
He eats three meals a day and rarely has a cheat meal. Instead, he stays full with protein shakes and carbs.
Here is Gabe Deutsch’s diet:
- Egg whites
- Spinach and avocado
- Three whole eggs
- Grilled chicken
- Veggies including peppers, onion, broccoli, zucchini
- Grilled fish
- Brown rice
- Baked potato
Gabe Deutsch takes a few supplements to help keep up with his recovery post-workout. Here are a few he will likely take:
As a newer fitness influencer, Gabe has built an impressive community of followers on his YouTube and other social media channels. His posts and transformation photos are definitely inspiring.
Lifting and fitness are the main focus of Gabe’s videos, but he also talks a lot about his anxiety and depression and how he’s overcome some dark times in his life. His posts have helped many of his followers feel less alone through their struggles.
We appreciate Gabe’s authenticity and openness about his struggles and triumphs because it encourages others to find something they’re passionate about.