Anthony Mantello Workout Routine
What does Anthony Mantello’s workout routine look like?
Anthony Mantello is an American bodybuilder, social media influencer, and fitness model. He first got into weightlifting as a soccer player in New Jersey; he wanted to build mass to be a better competitor. Instead, he fell in love with weightlifting and decided to pursue it full-time.
Since then, he’s competed in several bodybuilding shows and hopes to be one of the youngest athletes to earn his IFBb Pro card in the history of the sport.
While we’ve thoroughly researched Anthony Mantello’s workout routine and diet plan, this post is not his exact routine. Instead, it’s a compilation of his social commentary, videos, and information from experts in the industry.
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthday: April 25, 2001
- Accolades: 259k Instagram followers, 215k YouTube subscribers, first place in the NPC Eastern Championships Teen Physique
Because of his age, Anthony Mantello has a fantastic opportunity at his fingertips. He’s able to work his body to its max and has a much shorter recovery period than guys competing who are 10 years older.
On Anthony Mantello’s Instagram, you’ll find his daily workouts, nutrition guidance, and other lifestyle content. Because of this advantage, Anthony remains highly focused on his fitness and career goals.
As a bodybuilder on social media, he has to engage with his community and create helpful content that encourages his followers to get shredded. Anthony Mantello’s YouTube channel is stacked with his workouts, supplement advice, nutrition content, and glimpses into his daily life.
Anthony Mantello’s Workout Routine
Training for a bodybuilding competition requires extreme dedication and commitment in the gym. Fortunately, Anthony is up for the challenge and has time to figure it out.
He spends nearly every day in the gym, following his trainer’s workout routine.
Anthony Mantello does most of his workouts one muscle group at a time; isolation exercises help target specific muscle groups and improve any muscle imbalances that occur with weightlifting.
Here is Anthony Mantello’s workout routine:
Monday – Chest
Anthony’s chest workout is one for the books — at 4 sets and up to 10 reps per move, your chest muscles will be screaming by the end of this workout.
- Dumbbell incline press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Machine incline press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dips (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, rep till failure)
- Standing cable fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday – Back
Envious of Anthony Mantello’s bulging back muscles? We get it. Here are some of his favorite training exercises that target his back muscles.
- Weighted pull-up (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Barbell bent-over row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated cable row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- T-bar row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated machine lat pulldown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing cable row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Standing close-grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Shoulders
On Wednesday, Anthony Mantello is back in the gym, burning out his shoulders. Here is his shoulder workout:
- Seated dumbbell press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell upright row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated barbell overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Alternating dumbbell front raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable rear delt fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
Thursday – Leg Day
To achieve the lower body aesthetic most bodybuilders strive for, skipping leg day is not an option for Anthony Mantello. Here are the exercises he does for a lower-body pump:
- Seated leg extension (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift (5 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg press (5 sets, 12 reps)
- Reverse leg extension (5 sets, 12 reps)
- Barbell squat (5 sets, 8 reps)
Friday – Arms
Anthony Mantello aims to train arms more than once a week. Here’s a training program that targets the biceps, triceps, and shoulders:
- Standing dumbbell curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing alternate dumbbell curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell hammer curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Seated dumbbell curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Triceps pushdown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Close-grip cable pushdown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing cable curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing EZ bar curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Double bicep curl (cable) (4 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday & Sunday – Rest
After training hard all week in the gym, Anthony takes the weekend off to rest and recover. Bodybuilding is a strenuous sport for the body, and it’s essential to give all the muscles time to heal.
Anthony Mantello’s Diet
To maintain his impressive physique, Anthony Mantello eats 5 smaller meals daily. In addition, he consumes large amounts of protein and carbs to fuel his workouts, promote muscle recovery, and keep himself energized and focused.
Anthony Mantello is extremely focused in the gym and on his diet; he rarely has a cheat meal, especially when training for a competition. He’s constantly tracking calories and macros to keep his physique lean and shredded.
Here is Anthony Mantello’s diet:
Meal 1 (Pre Workout meal)
- Protein shake with banana, nut butter, and cinnamon
- Chicken breast
- White rice
- Chicken breast
- 2 whole eggs
- Egg whites
- White rice
- Lean ground beef
- White rice
- Half an avocado
- Protein shake with oats, nut butter, protein powder, and cinnamon
Anthony Mantello has sculpted his shredded figure through disciplined workouts, an effective nutrition strategy, and the support of supplements and vitamins.
Here are a few supplements he takes, according to his YouTube channel:
As a healthy 21-year-old, Anthony Mantello has the world at his fingertips. He’s curated a supportive, loyal community via YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. He’s got a world-renowned coach and trainer that believes in him and his ability to succeed.
Whether it happens in 2022 or the next few years, Anthony Mantello earning his IFBB Pro card is inevitable. You heard it here first — he’s the guy you’ll want to keep an eye on.
What do you think about Anthony Mantello’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE