What is CT Fletcher’s workout routine?
CT Fletcher is best known as the “Superman of Compton”.
He is a former bodybuilder and powerlifter knows a thing or two about building a monstrous physique. As the three-time winner of both World Bench Press Championship and World Strict Curl Championship.
Within this article, we’ll discuss CT Fletcher’s workout routine, diet, and supplements.
Height: 5’ 11
Weight: 225 lbs
Age: 60 years old
Birthday: 8th of June, 1959
Birthplace: Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Accolades: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, 2016
CT Fletcher focuses a lot on his chest and arms workout. His chest workout and arm exercises are highly effective as anyone can tell from Fletcher’s body. You can make use of these workout routines to build your body and strength.
The CT Fletcher workout routine includes excessive amounts of protein and carbohydrates. Also, fats are kept at only 10 percent of the entire daily intake. This is meant to keep your body energetic enough to perform as many reps as possible.
Recommended Supplement Stack
CT Fletcher’s Workout Routine
Fletcher knows how to transform both physically and mentally. The traditional sets-and-reps style of training does not apply to his workouts. He relies purely on his instincts and continues doing it until he cannot do it anymore.
When he is in the gym, he gets drained by employing the one-movement workout (OMW) method, which involves menacingly high-volume, high-repetition training.
Here is CT Fletcher’s workout routine:
Here’s CT Fletcher’s arms routine:
1. A superset of Triceps Pushdown (10 sets, 10 reps)
2. Standing Biceps Cable Curl (10 sets, 10 reps)
3. One Arm Preacher Curl with Dumbbell (2 sets, until failure)
4. Seated Triceps Press (4 sets, until failure)
5. Incline Inner Biceps Curl (2 sets, until failure)
6. Tricep Kickback with Dumbbells (2 sets, 40 reps per arm)
7. Chin Ups (2 sets, until failure)
8. Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extension (1 set, 20 reps) performed as a pyramid set
Here’s CT Fletcher’s chest routine:
1. Barbell Bench Press (20 sets, 1-20 reps)
2. Incline Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 5 reps)
3. Close, Normal, and Wide Grip Chin Up (1 set, 10 reps in each position)
4. Incline Bench Cable Fly (5 sets, 12 reps)
Here’s CT Fletcher’s back routine:
1. Bent Over Row (2-3 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Close-Grip Seated Cable Row (2-3 sets, 8-10 reps)
3. Straight Arm Pushdown (1-3 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown (2-3 sets, 10 reps)
Here’s CT Fletcher’s shoulders routine:
1. Barbell Press (10 sets, 10 reps)
2. Single-Arm Dumbbell Press (10 sets, 10 reps)
3. Side Lateral Raise (4-5 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Bent-Over Dumbbell Lateral Raise (5 sets, 20 reps)
Here’s CT Fletcher’s legs routine:
1. Seated Machine Leg Curl (3-4 sets, 10-12 reps)
2. Hack Squat (4-5 sets, 6-10 reps)
3. Barbell Squat (2-3 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Sled Push (30-40 meters, 4-6 sets)
CT Fletcher’s Diet
CT Fletcher follows a basic diet plan that provides him with all the essential nutrients and helps him stay ripped.Since Fletcher does not measure the exact quantities, he often eats all proteins or all carbs on meals.
Here is CT Fletcher’s diet:
- An omelet made from 12 egg whites
- A handful of veggies
- 1-2 servings of chicken or turkey breast
- One large serving of salad
- A can of Albacore tuna
- Ground turkey
- Two cups of white rice
- Eight-ounce chicken breast
- Two cups of white rice
CT Fletcher uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
- ISATORI Hyper-Gro protein shake
CT Fletcher is among the most famous and successful powerlifters in the world. He even developed his unique approach on exercises – the CT Fletcher workout style.
His methods involve nothing but arduous work. Having gone through an open-heart surgery because of a poor past diet, he now recommends a healthy diet for bodybuilders.