What is Chris Evans’ workout routine?
Chris Evans is one of the fittest actors in Hollywood right now. We all know him from the Avengers franchise and Fantastic Four.
In this article, we will take a look at how Chris Evans went from the bottom to the top when he began to work out on a professional level.
Today Chris Evans has won numerous awards for his incredible performances in Captain America and in the Avengers franchise.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Chris Evans’ workout routine and diet and also the different supplements that he takes daily for his workout.
Height: 6′ 0″ (1.84 m)
Weight: 88 kg (194 lbs)
Age: 37 years old
Birthday: 13 of June
Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
Accolades: MTV Movie Award for Best Fight
Evans workout routine normally consists of 8 exercises every day that he workout. If you look at the routines below you will see that he also works a lot with his body and not only machines and weights in the gym.
On Wednesdays, Evans has a rest day where he sometimes also does cardio. He has three days in a week where he rests. He eats a lot of oatmeal, fruits, and salad. Evans means that salad is one of the best options to build muscles if you know what’s in your salad.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Chris Evans’ Workout Routine
Chris Evans transformed his physique tremendously by putting on lean mass. Let’s have a look at what Evans routine has to offer while talking into account everything his trainer said.
Evans’ likes to workout with his own bodyweight which makes his workout exercise more fun to do. He plans his workout around compound movements with high reps.
Here is Chris Evans workout routine:
Within this article, Chris performs 5 exercises, but for a total of 4-12 reps.
- Weighted pull-ups (4 sets of 4-6 reps)
- Single-Arm dumbbell row (2 sets of 4-6 reps)
- Seated cable row (preferably with wide-grip) (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Lat pull down (3 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Cable crunches (3-4 sets of 10-12 reps)
On Tuesday, Chris targets his chest by working on 4 different exercises.
- Incline press (4 sets of 4-6 reps)
- Dumbbell bench press (3 sets of 8 reps)
- Cable crossover (2 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Face pulls (3-4 sets of 8-10 reps)
On Wednesday, Chris has a day off from his workout, but if he feels like it, he sometimes also does some cardio.
- Rest, stretch, and work on soft tissue to allow your muscles to recover fully.
Thursday: Lower Body
On Thursday, Chris hits his lower body with 6 different exercises. Each exercise is performed for 3 sets and 8-12 reps.
- Deadlift (3 sets of 4-6 reps)
- Lunges (2 sets of 6-8 reps per leg)
- Leg press (3 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Calf raise (seated or standing) (5 sets of 10-15 reps)
- Hyperextension (3 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Cable woodchoppers (3 sets of 10-15 reps per side)
Friday: Upper Body
On Friday, Chris hits his upper body with 7 different exercises. Every set is about 3 sets and 10-12 reps.
- Seated dumbbell press (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Weighted pull-ups (3 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Cable crossover (3 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Side deltoid raises (3 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Rear deltoid raises (2 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Barbell curl (3-4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Overhead tricep rope extensions (3-4 sets of 8-10 reps)
On Saturday, Chris recovers his body by resting
On Sunday, Chris also has a day off from the workout.
Chris Evans’ Diet
Now that we went through Chris Evans it’s time to move on to his diet plan. According to Evans himself, a ripped physique is not achieved simply by spending hours in the gym.
To reap the benefits of your hard work, you also have to stick to a strict diet plan. It’s all about what you’re consuming and that the food has to be right for your workout and body.
Evans’ diet is followed by a protein-rich diet plan balanced with fruits, vegetables, and carbs. His sources of protein are normally fish and meat.
Here is Chris Evans diet:
Bowl of porridge with dark berries and walnuts
2. Morning snack
Protein shake and 5g BCAA
3. Pre-workout snack
Apple with almonds
4. Post-workout snack
Protein shake and 5g BCAA
5. 20min later
Chicken salad with brown basmati rice
6. Afternoon snack
Lean protein, such as fish, chicken, or beef, with vegetables. No starchy carbs.
Supplements & Recommendations
Chris Evans uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Whilst we don’t know the exact brand of supplements Chris Evans uses, we have some recommendations based on what he takes. These are the top picks from each category, featured on our ranked supplement lists:
Chris Evans is one of the most well-known actors in the film industry, and it’s not only for his performance as an actor, but his well-physique and well-built body. Evans has influenced many by his work off-screen and under the screen, and there’s no wonder that he
Hopefully, you learned something new about Chris Evans’ workout routine and diet in this article.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other male actor workout routines:
- Ryan Gosling Workout Routine
- Henry Cavill Workout Routine
- Bradley Cooper Workout Routine
- Jamie Dornan Workout Routine
- Robert Pattinson Workout Routine