What does John Krasinski’s workout routine look like?
John Krasinski is an amazing actor and has undergone a complete body transformation since we saw him on the famous comedy show ‘The Office’.
When he was offered a role in the movie ’13 hours’ he had to prepare for the role of playing a navy seal, and he only had a few months to get into shape for the role.
Krasinski had to put on 25 pounds of lean and rich muscle mass.
Within this article, we’ll discuss John Krasinski’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 191 cm – 6’2″
- Weight: 79 kg – 174 pounds
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthday: 20th of October, 1979
- Accolades: Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, Winner, 2019
John Krasinski has worked with his personal trainer Jason Walsh to get his body into a warrior. Krasinski packed on 25 pounds of muscle mass in just 4 months when he prepared for a movie role.
His trainer made him build a solid core through a lot of rows, pulls, squats, and presses. When he began training he couldn’t manage to perform a single pull-up.
Recommended Supplement Stack
John Krasinski Workout Routine
His personal trainer would develop a brutal workout regime for the actor and they had to hit this routine for a small period. Krasinski followed the routine with no break for a total of 4 months.
Here is John Krasinski’s workout routine:
On this bodybuilding routine, Krasinski start his day with 90 minutes of cardio, and 60 minutes cardio in the afternoon.
Fat Shedding Workout
On this fat shedding workout routine, he performs 3 different exercises.
Here is John Krasinski’s fat shedding routine:
1. Tabata torchers or kettlebell swings (8 sets, 20 seconds)
2. Ball slams or ropes (8 sets, 30 seconds)
3. Metabolic burnout (7 sets, 5 seconds rest between sets)
On this circuit routine, Krasinski hits a circuit routine by doing 3 different exercises.
Here is John Krasinski’s circuit routine:
1. Variable Tempo training (5 sets, 60 seconds)
2. Shred sets (5 minutes nonstop)
3. Six-pack supersets (4 sets, 1-minute)
John Krasinski has followed a pyramid lifting routine to work on his core and abs.
Here is John Krasinski’s abs routine:
1. Weightlifting (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Bench Press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
3. Seated Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
4. DB Rows (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
5. Pull-Ups (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
6. Deadlifts (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
7. Squats (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
8. Lunges (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
9. Incline Press (4 sets, 8-12 reps)
John Krasinski Diet
John Krasinski has admitted that he loves to eat “all you can eat” buffet food and before he began training he often ate buffet food.
He reduced his body fat from 25% to 9% in 4 months and he also followed a strict diet. He focused on eating lean animal protein, low carb veggies, and plenty of water.
Here is John Krasinski’s diet:
- Egg whites omelet
- Lean protein
- Brown rice
- Green salad
- Chicken breast
- Sweet potatoes
- Low carb veggies
John Krasinski uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
John Krasinski is not just an incredible comedian, he has also gone on to. play some serious roles that include a Navy Seal where he got his body fat down to 9%.
Krasinski has also directed and co-wrote ‘A Quiet Place’.