What’s Bradley Cooper’s workout routine?
Bradley Cooper is an American actor and is currently one of the biggest stars of Hollywood, who has been a part of some of the most successful movies of the new millennium.
Cooper shot to fame in 2005 following his role in the movie ‘Wedding Crashers’ and since then his career has been one of constant ascent as he delivered such hits as the ‘Hangover’ franchise and ‘American Hustle’ among others.
His workout routine for A team is highly famous among bodybuilding freaks. It has really helped him in bagging movie roles and other major opportunities.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Bradley Cooper’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 185 cm – 6′ 1”
Weight: 83 kg – 183 pounds
Age: 45 years old
Birthday: 5th of February, 1975
Accolades: BAFTA Awards, Winner, 2019
Bradley cooper’s workout includes a complete fat burning routine planned to take off the extra pounds and tone up the muscles.
Though Cooper doesn’t follow a standard workout routine, he is more famous for his compound, consistent and varied workout regime.
Bradley Cooper’s Workout Routine
Cooper walks around at the 185lb. range. Chris Kyle was 230 pounds of pure muscle. It was time for Cooper to bulk up and give his best portrayal for the role in the movie ‘American Sniper.
Every weekend from 6 to 8 Cooper would go to the gym, and then from 10 to 12, he would work out with his speech coach. After that, he went to the gym again.
Here is Bradley Cooper’s workout routine:
Monday: Back and Biceps
On Monday, Cooper performs a back and biceps routine with 3-5 sets and 10-12 reps per exercise.
Here’s Bradley Cooper’s back and biceps routine:
1. Deadlifts (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. DB Bicep Curls (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Cable Lat Pulldowns (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Preacher Curls (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Barbell Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Weighted Chin-Ups (3 sets to Failure)
7. Cable Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday: Shoulders and Traps
On Tuesday, Cooper hits a shoulders and traps routine by doing 7 different exercises for between 3-5 sets each.
Here’s Bradley Cooper’s shoulder sand traps routine:
1. Military Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Barbell Shrugs (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. DB Shoulder Front Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. DB Shrugs (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Pull-Ups (3 sets to Failure)
6. Arnold Presses (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Shoulder Flys (3 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday: Light Full Body
On Wednesday, he performs a light full-body routine.
Here’s Bradley Cooper’s light full body routine:
1. Squat Clean and Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Cable Hammer Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Cable Chest Flys (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Cable Shoulder Flys (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. DB Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday: Chest and Triceps
On Thursday, he hits a chest and triceps routine by doing 7 different exercises.
Here’s Bradley Cooper’s chest and triceps routine:
1. Bench Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Tricep Cable Pushdown (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Close Grip Bench Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Incline Bench Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Overhead Tricep Extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Weighted Dips (3 sets to Failure)
7. Decline Cable Chest Flys (3 sets, 12 reps)
Friday: Lower Body
On Friday, he hits a lower body routine by doing 7 exercises for 3-5 sets and 10-12 reps each.
Here’s Bradley Cooper’s lower body routine:
1. Back Squat (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Calf Raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Leg Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Hamstring Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Straight Leg Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Weighted Lunges (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Front Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Bradley Cooper rests.
Bradley Cooper’s Diet
Bradley Cooper had to pack on 40 pounds for his role as burly Navy SEAL Chris Kyle in ‘American Sniper’ and to do so, he reportedly ate a whopping 8,000 calories a day.
Here is Bradley Cooper’s diet:
1 cup of granola with ¾ cup of whole milk
Smoothie made with 1cup full fat coconut milk, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 avocado, 1 tbsp chia seeds, and 1 scoop whey protein
2. Morning Snack:
5 ounces of walnuts
4. Afternoon Snack:
Yogurt bowl with 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, ½ cup almonds, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, and 1 tsp honey
Burger with cheddar cheese, a multigrain roll, veggies, and sauces
Large brownie with a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream
Bradley Cooper uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Bradley Cooper is one of the most popular actors today in Hollywood. When he prepared for the role of Navy Seal Chris Kyle he gained 40 pounds. He worked out from a daily 4-hour workout and 8000 calorie diet.