What does Jujimufu’s workout routine look like?
Jujimufu is a popular acrobatics expert and he became famous when he created the largest community for “Tricksters” online.
Since then, he has appeared on a game show where he demonstrated his incredible abilities and eventually winning the competition.
Jujimufu began his fitness lifestyle when he was 13 years old and throughout the years his passion developed to become strong and flexible.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jujimufu’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 180 cm – 5’11”
- Weight:106.6 – 111.1 – 235 – 245 pounds
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthday: 9th of December, 1985
- Accolades: Featured on America’s Got Talent
Jujimufi has stated “I put most of my work toward my weaknesses instead of my strengths. He means that he has terrible genetics for pectoral and bicep development so he has to focus more on those groups three times more than everything else.
Jujimufu Workout Routine
Jujimufu will tricks outside 3 days each week and when the winter season comes he avoids tricking and focuses on bodybuilding instead.
When he hits bodybuilding, he will train6 days per week, and at the end of the year between 1-2 months, he will take a complete break from his workout.
Here is Jujimufu’s workout routine:
Monday: Quads and Acrobatics
On Monday, Jujimufu hits 2 different exercises.
Here is Jujimufu’s quads and acrobatics routine:
1. Front Squats (3 sets, 8 reps)
2. Tricking (2 hours)
Tuesday: Quads, Cardio, and Arms
On Tuesday, he performs quads, cardio, and arms routine by doing a total of 10 different exercises.
Here is Jujimufu’s quads, cardio, and arms routine:
1. Front Squats (3 sets, 8 reps)
2. Jump Rope (1 hour)
3. Preacher Curls (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
4. Banded Preacher Curls (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
5. Pushdowns (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
6. Banded Pushdowns (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
7. Lying Cable Curls (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
8. Pushdowns (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
9. Standing Tricep Stretches (2 sets, 10-16 reps)
10. Dips or Close Grip Bench Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday: Back, Glutes, and Strongman Training
On Wednesday, he performs a back, glutes, and strongman routine by doing 2 different exercises.
Here is Jujimufu’s back, glutes, and strongman routine:
1. Deadlifts (3 sets, 8 reps)
2. Strongman Style Training (1 Hour)
On Thursday, he performs a delts routine by doing 2 different exercises.
Here is Jujimufu’s delts routine:
1. Double Overhanded Deadlifts (9-12 sets, 4-6 reps)
2. Military Press (5 sets, 8-12 reps)
Friday: Legs and Chest
On Friday, Jujimufu performs a total of 5 exercises with an average of 3 sets.
Here is Jujimufu’s legs and chest routine:
1. Back Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
2. Bench Press (3 sets, 6 reps)
3. Bench Press (3 sets, 6 reps)
4. Cable Fly’s (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Hex Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday: Tricking and Flexibility
On Saturday, he hits 3 different tricking and flexibility exercises.
Here is Jujimufu’s tricking and flexibility routine:
1. Tricking (1 hour)
2. Flexibility/ Stretching (30 minutes)
On Sunday, Jujimufu rests and refuels with healthy foods.
Jujimufu eats like a bodybuilder and his diet consists of a lot of protein and carbs. He will normally eat hypoallergenic foods and that means that he will avoid wheat, oats, milk and peanut butter, etc.
Here is Jujimufu’s diet:
- English muffin
- Protein shake
Jujimufu uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Jujimufu began his fitness journey when he was just a teenager and over the years he has developed into a household name in the fitness industry.
We can learn a lot from Jujimufu, even if it takes hours of hard work every day or even years, make the most of every opportunity, like Jujimufu.