Soosh Workout Routine
What does Soosh’s workout routine look like?
Soosh, whose first name is Brandon, is an American fitness influencer, model, and bodybuilder from Houston, Texas. He’s pretty new to the fitness world — he posted his first YouTube video in 2020.
He gained popularity on TikTok as he began participating in many of the platform’s viral challenges, showing off his impressive physical stature and charming personality.
From there, he began building his community online and continues to attract new followers because of his authenticity and transparency about his fitness routine and lifestyle choices.
While we’ve thoroughly researched Soosh’s workout regime and diet, this post is not his exact routine. It’s a compilation of his social commentary, YouTube videos, and information from experts in the industry.
- Height: 6’3″
- Weight: 225 pounds
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthday: May 16, 2000
- Accolades: 130k YouTube subscribers, 206k Instagram followers
Since 2020, Soosh’s YouTube channel has gained steady popularity because of his honest approach to fitness, his humorous personality, and his refreshing outlook on life.
Fitness and exercise have always been healthy stress relief for Soosh and a way to manage anxiety and his other emotions. Sooth believes there’s no better way to make a bad day good than hitting the gym and working out his frustrations, emotions, and extra energy.
On Soosh’s Instagram, he shares his workout routines, day-in-the-life style videos, nutrition recommendations, and entertaining lifestyle content.
Soosh emphasizes never taking himself too seriously in the gym and life and encourages his community to do the same.
Soosh’s Workout Routine
Soosh works out five days a week, incorporating strength training exercises and movements that will challenge him physically and ensure he achieves his gains.
Additionally, Soosh completes at least one cardio program per week to maintain his cardiovascular health and improve his endurance for various training days, exercises, and challenges.
Here is the Soosh workout routine:
Monday – Arms
Soosh kicks off the week with a heavy arm day, incorporating exercises that train his biceps, forearms, and triceps:
- Pull up (3 sets, rep till failure)
- Bicep curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Tricep pushdown (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Tricep extension (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Preacher curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
Tuesday – Cardio & Abs
Soosh likes to switch up his routine on Tuesday with various HIIT (high-intensity interval training) cardio exercises, followed by a core workout.
- 10 minutes of incline walking on the treadmill
- 5 minutes of battle rope intervals
- 20 minutes of HIIT intervals on the elliptical
- Hanging leg raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Deadbug (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Bird dog (4 sets, 10 reps)
- V-Up (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Mountain climber (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse crunch (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Russian twist (4 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday – Rest
Wednesday is Soosh’s first rest day of the week; he lets his body recover from heavy lifting and intense cardio.
Rest is essential in a bodybuilder’s routine because it helps the muscles recover and grow, prevents potential injuries, and helps maintain overall health and fitness.
Thursday – Shoulders
Carving out shoulders like Soosh takes commitment and patience. Here are some of the most effective shoulder exercises Soosh does:
- Upright row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Lateral raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Push press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Machine rear delt fly (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell shoulder press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Incline bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
Friday – Leg Day
To build strong legs, quads, and glutes like Soosh, here are a few lower body exercises to incorporate on each leg day:
- Deadlift (3 sets, 6 reps)
- Back squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Goblet squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Calf raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday – Rest
Soosh elects to take two rest days per week, especially when he is in a cut phase and doesn’t have as much energy as when he is bulking or eating normally.
On his rest day, Soosh spends the day meal prepping, reviewing brand contracts, brainstorming and planning YouTube content, and relaxing.
Sunday – Arms
To give his legs a rest, Sunday brings another arm day for Soosh. He is back in the gym, burning his upper body with these exercises:
- Barbell shoulder press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Concentration curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Tricep dip (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Bar hang (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, rep till failure)
- Overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
Depending on his current goals, Soosh eats to grow and gain muscle mass.
He incorporates protein, like 99% lean ground turkey or salmon, starchy carbs, and green vegetables. In addition, Soosh has a substantial sweet tooth and finds natural sugar from fruits and syrups.
He also tries to drink at least 1 gallon of water daily to stay hydrated and energized.
Here is Soosh’s diet:
- Egg white omelet with cherry tomatoes, spinach, and onion
- Diced potatoes
- Brown rice
- Steamed veggies
- Ground turkey
- Fried cauliflower rice
- 1 whole egg
Soosh is transparent about the steroids, supplements, and vitamins he takes to build his massive upper body. Here are a few he may use:
As an athlete and a social media influencer, Soosh has quickly established a credible reputation in the fitness industry. In doing so, he has secured several brand partnerships that bring in additional income and allow Soosh to continue doing what he loves.
He’s one of many young guys online that have become a valuable asset to the world of weightlifting, sharing his insight and experiences with his community of followers.
Exercise is a huge portion of Soosh’s online career, and he has a true calling for helping and motivating others.
What do you think about Soosh’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE