What does Bianca Gabriela’s workout routine look like?
Bianca Gabriela is a popular fitness personality and she is becoming more and more well-known for her Instagram videos, nutrition plan, and workout routines.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Bianca Gabriela’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 168 cm – 5’6″
- Weight: 54 kg – 120 pounds
- Age: ?
- Birthday: ?
- Accolades: Huge fan base on social media
Bianca Gabriela likes to mix up her workout routines. When it comes to her exercises Gabriela’s favorite exercises include stiff leg deadlifts, weighted hip bridges, and a T-bar row machine.
Bianca Gabriela Workout Routine
Bianca Gabriela is a bit of an extremist when she decided to stop smoking she changed her whole lifestyle. After she stopped smoking she found her own personal trainer to get her in shape.
Gabriela always trying to be the best version of herself and all the hard moments in her life have pushed her to become a great athlete. She normally targets specific muscle groups and works out 5 days a week.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s workout routine:
On Monday, Bianca Gabriela hits a quads routine by doing a total of 5 different exercises.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s quads routine:
1. Leg Extension (2 sets, 15 reps)
2. Barbell Squats (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Smith Machine Sumo Squat (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Leg Press (6 sets, 20 reps)
5. Step Up Lunges (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
On Tuesday, Gabriela performs a back routine by doing 5 different exercises.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s back routine:
1. Narrow Grip Pulldowns (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Wide Grip Pulldowns (2 sets, 15 reps)
3. T-Bar Row Machine (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Single-Arm Dumbbell Row (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Seated Row (4 sets, 15 reps)
Wednesday: Chest and Arms
On Wednesday, she performs a chest and arms routine.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s chest and arms routine:
1. Incline Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 15 reps)
2. Push Ups (3 sets, 15 reps)
3. Cable Crossover (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Rope Pushdown (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Overhead Rope Extension (3 sets, 15 reps)
6. Standing EZ-Bar Curl (3 sets, 15 reps)
7. Hammer Curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
Thursday: Hamstrings and Glutes
On Thursday, Gabriela performs a hamstrings and glutes routine by doing 6 exercises with an average of 3 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s hamstrings and glutes routine:
1. Machine Kick Backs (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Reverse Barbell Lunges (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Stiff Leg Deadlifts (4 sets, 10 reps)
4. Single-Leg Cable Deadlifts (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Weighted Hip Bridges (4 sets, 20 reps)
6. Seated Leg Curls (3 sets, 12 reps)
On Friday, she hits a shoulders routine.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s shoulders routine:
1. Machine Shoulder Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Side Lateral Raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Incline Bench Single Side Lateral (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Reverse Cable Laterals (4 sets, 15 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest or Yoga
On Saturday and Sunday, Bianca Gabriela has a day off from workout or hits a yoga session for 45 minutes.
Bianca Gabriela Diet
Bianca Gabriela’s diet is pretty standard and it is similar to a bodybuilding diet. Gabriela loves to have her cup of coffee in the morning and that’s normally how she starts her day.
Here is Bianca Gabriela’s diet:
- Protein shake
- White fish
- Steamed vegetables
Bianca Gabriela uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Bianca Gabriela has influenced thousands of people around the globe with her well-balanced workout routines and diet plan. Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.