What does Andrei Deiu’s workout routine look like?
Andrei Deiu is a Romanian bodybuilder, successful fitness model, personal trainer, and social media influencer who has been competing in the bodybuilding world since he was 17 years old.
From modeling fitness apparel to sharing workout tips with his fanbase, Andrei Deiu is living a life that many only dream of. His transformation is one to marvel at, and we’re pumped to share his workout routine today.
Although we’ve done research on Andrei Deiu’s diet and exercise regime, this article isn’t his exact workout routine. It provides a general idea of what Andrei does when training for a bodybuilding competition, based on his own commentary, interviews, and information from others in the industry.
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 175-185 pounds
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthday: May 8, 1996
- Accolades: 1st place in the 2011 Miami Pro (his first competition), earned his Pro card at the 2017 Amateur Olympia, 1st place in IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro in 2019, 5th place in 2020 Mr. Olympia, 1st place 2021 Texas Pro, 7th place 2021 Mr. Olympia
In order to stay lean year round, Andrei Deiu has to remain a very active person, keep his nutrition habits in check with healthy foods, and stay consistent with his workout routine.
Andrei Deiu shares much of his fitness journey on his Instagram, where he’s built a community of fitness enthusiasts who are supportive of Andrei’s lifestyle and enjoy seeing his personal and physical growth.
Andrei Deiu’s Workout Routine
Andrei Deiu works out seven days a week to build quality muscle; he uses a split training program to achieve his lean physique and to create consistent muscle mass.
Here’s a breakdown of the Andrei Deiu workout routine.
Andrei Deiu kickstarts the week with a killer chest and shoulder workout.
- Incline barbell chest press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Incline press-up (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Incline cable fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Flat dumbbell press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Machine chest fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated lateral raise (6 sets, 10 reps)
Andrei Deiu heads to the gym to complete his back and abs workout on Tuesday morning.
- Pull-up (3 sets, rep til failure)
- Pulldown (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated cable row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Machine pullover (4 sets, 10 reps)
- One-arm dumbbell row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg raise (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Cable crunch (3 sets, 10 reps)
“Hump day” means shoulder day in the Andrei Deiu workout routine.
- Military press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell front raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated side lateral raise (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing one-arm lateral raise (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated dumbbell rear delt raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse pec deck fly (4 sets, rep til failure)
- Dumbbell shrug (4 sets, 10 reps)
Andrei mixes it up on Thursday and puts down the weights for a cardio workout followed by an ab burner.
- 1-hour walk/ jog on the treadmill
- Decline leg raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable crunch (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hanging oblique knee raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Andrei Deiu celebrates the impending weekend by training his quads and calves in this workout.
- 15-minute warm-up on the exercise bike
- Squats (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Narrow stance leg press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extensions (6 sets, 10 reps)
- Single-leg extension (4 sets, 5 reps on each leg)
- Standing calf raise (5 sets, 16 reps)
It may be the weekend but Andrei Deiu still hits the gym for more strength training; today, it’s another arms and abs program.
- EZ-Bar skull crusher (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Rope pushdown (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse single arm extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse barbell curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated concentration curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Air bike (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Side lateral leg raise (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hammer curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
To wrap up the week, Andrei Deiu hits hamstrings and calves and then gives his body a well-earned rest and recovery.
- Lunges (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Wide stance leg press (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated leg curl (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Straight leg deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Calf press (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing calf raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Andrei Deiu’s Diet
Before his career as a bodybuilder, Andrei Deiu admits to being a big fan of junk food and playing video games.
Now that he’s fully committed to life as a fitness model, Andrei Deiu has improved his nutrition habits and eats mostly healthy, with a cheat meal every so often.
Too much junk food affects his performance and awesome physique, but an occasional cheat meal is fine. His meal plan explains the physical change fans have seen in his body over the past few years.
Here is Andrei Deiu’s diet:
- Chicken breast
- White rice
- Fish or chicken
- Baked sweet potato
- 2 scoops of Whey Isolate
- Sweet potato
- Green beans
- Cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
Andrei Deiu incorporates several supplements, like fat burners and many vitamins, to achieve his lean gains. Here are a few of the supplements Andre Deiu takes.
Andrei Deiu’s life as a fitness model and bodybuilder requires commitment, personal strength, and passion for the sport. His workout plan is not for the faint at heart, and when paired with his diet plan, it’s no surprise that his physical stature is one that many strive for.
The Andrei Deiu workout plan and diet require serious dedication. Whether you pull a few exercises from this workout routine or implement Andre Deiu’s daily diet, you will surely achieve the gains you’re looking for.