Mia Sand Workout Routine
What does Mia Sand’s workout routine look like?
Mia Sand is a fitness model, social media influencer, sponsored athlete, and personal trainer.
Miss Mia Fit reigns from Denmark and has inspired her fans across the world to celebrate their differences and to use them to their advantage.
Mia Sand is in fantastic shape and does an admirable job representing women in weightlifting. Her hard work in the bodybuilding world is admired by fans all over the world.
While we’ve done research on Mia Sand’s workout routine and diet, this is not her exact routine. This is a compilation of the information we’ve gathered through interviews, Mia’s commentary, and feedback from others in the industry.
- Height: 5’7″
- Weight: 175-185 pounds
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthday: October 11, 1987
- Accolades: 2.5 million Instagram followers, nearly 10k subscribers on her YouTube channel
In the gym, Mia Sand enjoys training her glutes more than any other muscle group; her favorite exercises include squats, bench press, and dips. Mia’s Instagram is full of her personal workouts, physical and emotional transformation stories, and bits of her personal life.
Mia’s YouTube channel has a few videos that feature her workout routines and what she eats in a day. We’d love to see more videos in the future!
Mia Sand’s Workout Routine
Mia Sand mixes heavy compound exercises with isolation movements to maintain her aesthetic while looking strong and feminine.
She avoids most forms of cardio by limiting her rest periods between sets to get her heart pumping and blood flowing, mimicking the effects of a cardio exercise routine.
However, in Mia’s fat loss workout, she does perform one day of cardio. Cardio has many benefits for achieving weight loss; from increasing your heart rate, burning fat, and building endurance, cardio is an essential piece of a weight loss program.
Here is the Mia Sand workout routine:
Monday – Arms
Here is Mia’s fat loss workout that allows for 20 seconds of rest between sets. Try to catch your breath!
- Dumbbell biceps curls, superset with hammer curls (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Cable bicep curls (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Assisted chin-ups (5 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Skull crushers (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable triceps pushdowns, superset with dips (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Lower Body
On Tuesday, the fitness model targets her lower body with this routine:
- Barbell squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Lunges (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Curtsy lunge (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Lateral lunge (3 sets, 15 on each leg)
- Glute kickback (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 15 reps)
Wednesday – Upper Body
Mia Sand focuses on her upper body on Wednesday with this burner:
- Pull down (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Pull up (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell incline bench presses (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable lateral raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Seated cable row (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Tricep overhead extension (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Machine curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Rope press down (3 sets, 12 reps)
Thursday – Abs & Glutes
Here’s an abs and glutes program that Mia Sand performs every week:
- Crunch (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Russian twist (4 sets, 15 reps each side)
- V-up (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Single leg raise (4 sets, 10 rep each side)
- Mountain climbers (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Bicycle crunch (4 sets, 20 reps)
- Clamshell (4 sets, 20 reps each side)
Friday – Cardio
Mia Sand dedicates her Friday workout to a cardio program that will help her lose extra fat.
- Warm-up ride on the exercise bike
- 5 minutes on the rowing machine
- 20-30 minutes of sprint intervals on the treadmill
Saturday & Sunday – Rest
As a fitness model and a mother, Mia Sand takes time for her family on the weekends. She may do some active recovery or light cardio, but otherwise, she’s hanging out with her two children and husband.
Recovery is another essential component of any workout routine; just as your muscles need to be warmed up before exercising, they need the chance to recover from exercise as well.
Mia Sand’s Diet
Mia Sand relies on food to provide her body with the nutrients and energy she needs to lift heavy without maxing out or getting too tired early on in her workouts.
Mia follows a fairly strict diet plan to meet her fitness goals and rarely indulges in cheat meals to maintain her trim physique. Mia satisfies sugar cravings with protein shakes and fruit smoothies and relies on high protein and healthy carbs for energy.
She keeps her diet plan clean and simple so she can meal prep efficiently without stressing about recipes.
Mia Sand is a personal trainer and certified nutritionist, so she leverages her knowledge and experience to advise clients on living a healthy lifestyle.
Here is Mia Sand’s diet:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of spinach
- Mixed berries
- Grilled salmon
- Baked sweet potato
- Green salad
- Ground beef or steak
- Steamed veggies
- Brown rice
Mia Sand takes a few supplements to support her gains, provide her energy and focus when working out, and help with recovery. Here are a few of the supplements Mia takes:
Mia Sand has leveraged her success in powerlifting and on social media to create a thriving business, where she shares her motivation and inspiration with her fans and clients.
Her fitness model physique is inspirational for women everywhere; she’s not intimidated by what others think, how the fitness industry thinks she should look, or what people think she should be doing in the gym.
Mia Sand has worked diligently to create her own standards for herself, rather than trying to fit the mold that is often expected of women in fitness. Mia’s journey to self-discovery and self-love is admirable, and we can’t wait to see what she does in the coming years.
What do you think about Mia Sand’s workout routine and diet? Leave a comment below.
SEARCH THE SITE