What does Kendall Jenner’s workout routine look like?
It’s not a surprise that Kendall Jenner has a fantastic body and it takes a lot of hard work to stay healthy to be in the model business.
She is best known for being seen on the reality show alongside her family on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ which gained her a lot of fame. Since then she has worked with some of the most luxurious brands in the model industry.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Kendall Jenner’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 178 cm – 5’10”
- Weight: 54 kg – 119 pounds
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthday: 3rd of November, 1995
- Accolades: Victoria’s Secret Show, 2018
Kendall Jenner has been open about her anxiety, and she puts a lot of energy and focus to put her self first. Self-care is a big part of the model’s overall wellness routine.
Jenner focuses on meditation, sleep, and time well spent with friends.
Kendall Jenner Workout Routine
Kendall Jenner makes sure she always has time for a workout even if she has a busy schedule. Jenner has revealed that she dot not always use a personal trainer, she follows a unique “do anywhere” routine.
This routine is unique because she can perform it anywhere whether she is in the house watching TV or doing fashion projects around the world. The routine that we are about to show you is that she performs daily.
Here is Kendall Jenner workout routine:
Kendall Jenner 11-Minute Workout
This is Kendall Jenner’s daily 11-minute workout routine that she performs for a total of 13 exercises.
Here is Kendall Jenner’s 11-minute workout routine:
1. Forearm Plank (30 seconds)
2. Plank on Hand (30 seconds)
3. Forearm Side Plank (15 seconds on each side)
4. Elbow-to-Knee Side Plank Crunches (5 reps on each side)
5. Plank on Hand with Around-the-World Leg and Arm Raises (15 seconds)
6. Forearm Plank with Alternating Knee-to-Elbow (10 reps)
7. Bicycle Crunch (30 seconds)
8. Raised Toe Touch (30 seconds)
9. Rocking Hands Plank (15 seconds)
10. Jackknife Sit-Ups with Bent Knees (15 reps)
11. Russian Twist (15 reps)
12. Standard Crunch (20 reps)
13. Bicycle Crunch (15 reps per side)
Kendall Jenner Diet
Kendall Jenner is a strong believer in eating healthy and clean.
However, Jenner can also eat unhealthy food whenever she feels like it. She avoids eating refined, processed food, however.
Jenner likes to eat egg toasties, pizza, and ice cream. She also drinks big amounts of water and detox tea.
Here is Kendall Jenner’s diet:
- Avocado over eggs
- Big bowl of oatmeal
- Detox tea
- Lean chicken
- Brown rice
- Raw vegetables
- Dip and hummus
- Vegan spaghetti Bolognese or Margherita pizza
Kendall Jenner uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
- Detox Tea
Kendall Jenner is probably best known for the reality show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’. Jenner is today known as one of the most famous and popular models in the industry and she has been seen on the Victoria’s Secret Show several times.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other female celebrity workout routines:
- Zoe Saldana Workout Routine
- Priyanka Chopra Workout Routine
- Sandra Bullock Workout Routine
- Larissa Reis Workout Routine
- Dakota Johnson Workout Routine