What does JK Simmons’ workout routine look like?
JK Simmons is an American actor who is best known for his work on the NBC series ‘Law and Order,’ ‘Oz,’ ‘The Closer’ and ‘Counterpart.’ He has also starred in movies and series such as ‘Spider-Man,’ ‘Juno,’ ‘Justice League,’ ‘Spider-Man 3’, ‘The Accountant,’ and ’21 Bridges’.
So how did JK Simmons end up being in such incredible shape? Simmons uses a personal trainer to stay in great shape, and he has been killing it in the gym lately. When Simmons’ started to go to the gym, his trainer revealed that he wanted Simmons’ to train two-three times each week.
Simmons has made headlines with his amazing body, and he has made a massive transformation into a man with large muscles and a beard.
When he prepared for ‘Justice League,’ he had to gain a lot in muscle mass, and when he was around the cast and the director, who also was a fitness maniac, it made it easier for Simmons’ to stick to a healthy diet and workout routine.
Within this article, we’ll discuss JK Simmons’ workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 180 cm – 5’9″
- Weight: 67 kg – 147 pounds
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthday: 9th of January, 1955
- Accolades: BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Winner, 2015
When JK Simmons works with his trainer, he follows a workout plan based upon Cumulative Blood Volume Training.
Our blood contains many cell components, such as amino acids, creatine, glucose, minerals, anabolic hormones, and electrolytes. Cumulative Blood Volume Training works to increase muscle mass by pumping as much blood as possible when you work out.
JK Simmons’ Workout Routine
JK Simmons’ trainer has revealed that Cumulative Blood Volume Training has been designed to be performed about 1-2 months at a time.
His workout routine is split up into two different workout routines. In the breaks, Simmons hits cardio and functional training. His personal trainer has helped him follow a well-balanced diet that includes lean protein and a lot of vegetables.
Carbs can be good things, and they are not all bad. Carbs are definitely needed with Cumulative Blood Volume training.
Here is JK Simmons’ workout routine:
JK Simmons’ 1st Workout Routine
On JK Simmons’s first workout routine, he hits 9 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10-12 reps.
Here is JK Simmons’ 1st workout routine:
1. Flat Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
2. Machine Chest Press (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Hammer Strength Row (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Supermans (4 sets, 10 reps)
6. Crunches (4 sets, 15 reps)
7. Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets, 20 reps)
8. Abdominal Machine Crunch (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
9. Lying Side Oblique Crunches (5 reps on each side)
Related Products >> The 10 Best Power Racks to Buy
JK Simmons’ 2nd Workout Routine
On his second workout routine, he performs 9 different exercises with an average of 4 sets.
Here is JK Simmons’ second workout routine:
1. Standing Dumbbell Curls with Arm Blaster (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
2. Standing Cable Curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
3. Dumbbell Hammer Curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
4. Rope Cable Tricep Pressdowns (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
6. Forearm Plank (30 seconds, 4 reps)
7. Plank Pushup (30 seconds, 4 reps)
8. Plank Jacks (30 seconds, 4 reps)
9. Side Planks (30 seconds, 4 reps)
Related Products >> The 10 Best Resistance Bands to Buy
JK Simmons’ Diet
JK Simmons has been experimenting over the past years with his diet. With help from his personal trainer, he eats many low-carb foods such as vegetables and lean proteins. Each day is different for Simmons, and he eats every three hours.
He eats one square of chocolate each day. It’s important to stick to a healthy diet, but it’s also even more important to treat yourself to a cheat meal once in a while.
Here is JK Simmons’ diet:
- Lean meat
- Protein Shake
- Lean meat
JK Simmons’ uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
JK Simmons is a well-known actor who has starred in multiple big-screen movies. His fantastic body has influenced people all over the world because of his age.
He spends many hours at the gym to stay in shape. He has been going to the gym to prepare for his movie roles. One of the most notable movies that he has gotten in shape for is ‘Justice League.’