Which are the best resistance bands to buy in 2020?
Resistance bands come in all different shapes and sizes.
However, they pretty much all serve the same purpose of improving the strength, size, and function of your muscles.
They’re also particularly useful for rehabilitation, as they allow you to introduce resistance to damaged areas, without going overboard.
So, we thought it would be a good idea to round up the best resistance bands on the market to make it easy for you to choose the one that’s right for you.
Here’s a list of the 10 best resistance bands to buy.
The 10 Best Resistance Bands to Buy
The list of resistance bands and figures mentioned below has been compiled from various sources around the web.
These are the 10 best resistance bands to buy.
10. Letsfit Resistance Bands
- 5 Resistance Bands Include: Made from 100% natural...
- Efficient Workout: Loop Resistance Bands increase the...
- Multifunctional: The resistance band set can be used to...
Letsfit resistance bands are made from 100% natural latex and come in five different resistance levels: x-light, light, medium, heavy, and x-heavy.
The bands can be used for a wide range of workouts to induce glute and hip activation or to strengthen and stabilize specific muscle groups.
The resistance bands are great for training your arms, chest, abdomen, legs, and glutes, and are especially useful for regaining mobility after an injury.
Letsfit resistance bands come with five exercise loop bands, that are individually color-coded per resistance level, and a portable carry bag to store them in.
9. Fit Simplify Resistance Bands
- High end exercise bands. Our 12″ by 2″ heavy duty...
- Great with any workout. This resistance band set can be...
- Multiple uses. These resistance bands are often used...
The resistance bands from Fit Simplify are 12″ long by 2″ wide and are made from 100% natural latex.
The bands are entirely free from non-natural materials like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), which can be harsh on your skin.
You’ll receive five bands in the set that all vary in resistance, which means they’re suitable for beginners or if you’ve been training for years.
The bands have been rigorously tested to be stretch, snap, and sweat-resistant, and they can be stacked together to create the perfect amount of resistance depending on your goals.
8. Limm Resistance Bands
- 【Your Very Own Personal Home Gym】 Bring new life,...
- 【Effective & Portable】 Get fit and sculpt a better...
- 【Fun & Easy To Use】 Add fun to your workouts and...
Limm Resistance bands come as a set of five, each with varying levels of resistance.
They’re made from 100% professional-grade natural latex and are odorless and TPE free.
The set also comes with a handy carry bag so you can take them with you on the go, or use it for general storage purposes.
Also included with the bands are some bonus ebooks, which show you how to perform multiple resistance exercises.
The bands are appropriate and safe to use for all ages and are ideal for anyone who enjoys working out or looking to regain strength and mobility after an injury.
7. The FitLife Resistance Bands
- BURN FAT AND BUILD MUSCLE: Resistant band training are...
- VERSATILITY, MAKE FITNESS SIMPLE: While free...
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE, USE ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE: The...
The FitLife makes the next best resistance bands to buy.
In the box, you’ll get a set of five resistance bands, ankle straps, handles, door anchor attachments, a carry bag, and a bonus ebook that provides numerous exercises.
The bands are made from natural latex and are odor-free, sweat-proof, and do not contain anything that might irritate your skin.
They anti-snap resistance bands can be used to regain range of motion, boost flexibility and stamina, and increase overall muscle strength and size.
The FitLife resistance bands can also be stacked from 10lbs to 100lbs to increase the intensity of your resistance training.
Each band is 48″ long and can be customized using the included attachments for different training methods.
6. INTEY Resistance Bands
- Regarded as one of the most economical exercise bands:...
- Safe and Multifunctional: Stretch bands offers...
- Suitable for Anyone with eBook: Pull up assist bands...
INTEYs set of four resistance bands are regarded as one of the most economical exercise bands on the market.
They’re made from 100% natural latex, offer four levels of resistance, and, when combined, make your resistance training even more challenging.
The bands’ flexibility has been rigorously tested to be certified as anti-snap and tear-resistant.
Suitable for a range of different exercises, the multipurpose bands are ideal for working out your back, legs, arms, glutes, and hips.
Along with your resistance bands, you’ll also receive a portable carry bag and gift box.
5. Tribe Resistance Bands
- PREMIUM SERIES RESISTANT FITNESS BANDS WITH ADJUSTABLE...
- STOP GOING TO THE GYM! Our exercise bands were designed...
- BUILD SERIOUS MUSCLE and achieve your best arms,...
This 11 piece premium resistance band set from Tribe comes with a door anchor and additional ankle straps and handles.
The bands can be used to perform several exercises and can be stacked together in any combination to achieve optimal resistance up to 105lbs.
They’re made using the highest quality natural latex and extra thick high-grade silicon, which makes the bands durable while providing you with maximum resistance.
Each band is color-coded and individually labeled based on its level of resistance, which was purposely designed to help you maximize your workouts.
You’ll also receive a deluxe waterproof carry bag and an advanced exercise ebook included in the box.
4. Te-Rich Resistance Bands
- NO ROLLING, PINCHING, SLIDING OR DISCOMFORT -...
- SET OF 3, DIFFERENT RESISTANCES TO CHOOSE FROM - The...
- PERFECT FOR IMPROVING OVERALL WELLNESS - These thick...
Te-Rich resistance bands are engineered from the highest quality cotton and latex.
They come with three levels of resistance and are color-coded accordingly, with light-grey being the most resistant.
The bands are thick and can be used for a variety of activities, from warming up your entire body to basic glute, hip, and strength exercises.
A key benefit of these bands is that they’re built to withstand rolling or snapping during use, thanks to the anti-slip rubber strips running through the center of the bands, so you can focus 100% on the exercise without worrying about any pain or discomfort.
3. WODFitters Resistance Bands
- Set of 4 Bands: #1 Red - 10 to 35 Pounds 1/2", #2 Black...
- The WODFitters resistance bands add that extra bit of...
- Many people buy more than one pull up band and combine...
WODFitters resistance bands come as a pack of four, each with a varying level of resistance.
The color-coded bands support 10-125lbs and vary in thickness to accommodate.
The bands are best suited for adding additional resistance to your exercise routine and are particularly useful for improving your pull-ups, chin-ups, and muscle-ups.
You can stack the bands to make your workout even more challenging and use the included travel bag when you need to use them outside of your home.
WODFitters resistance bands are 41″ long and are suitable for beginners and advanced athletes.
2. Whatafit Resistance Bands
- DIFFERENT COLOR ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE BANDS: Yellow (10...
- MULTIFUNCTION & PORTABLE: Our bands can apply to...
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS: Resistance band is made of...
Made from 100% natural latex, the resistance bands from Whatafit come with five color-coded levels of resistance.
Each band is 48″ in length, and can support between 10 – 50lbs of resistance.
However, if you stack them together, you’ll be able to achieve a maximum resistance of 150lbs.
The bands can be used for strength training, powerlifting, bodybuilding, and overall body maintenance.
You’ll get a steel metal buckle and a non-slip handle, a door anchor, and a carrying case that allows you to perform resistance exercises on the go.
1. Fitness Insanity Resistance Bands
- YOUR PERSONAL HOME GYM – Got no time to head down to...
- TRAIN DIFFERENT MUSCLE GROUPS – Use these fitness...
- READY FOR DAILY USE – Fitted with durable latex...
Fitness Insanity resistance bands are made from high-quality rubber and can be used independently or stacked together up to a maximum resistance of 150lbs.
You’ll receive five colored bands with various levels of resistance, a door anchor, a workout guide and poster, two cushioned handles, two ankle straps, and a carry bag.
You can use the bands to exercise your back, arms, hips, legs, chest, and abdominal muscles, without leaving the comfort of your own home.
And, as previously mentioned, Fitness Insanity resistance bands come with a workout guide and poster, which shows you 45 different exercises to follow in a series of easy-to-understand illustrations.
We hope you enjoyed our list of the 10 best resistance bands to buy.
As we mentioned at the beginning of this list, there are lots to chose from when it comes to resistance bands, but generally speaking, they all serve the same purpose.
So, we’d recommend choosing bands based on the quality of materials and overall durability, as this will ensure your resistance bands will last, and provide consistent resistance.
If you enjoyed this article, check out:
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 best resistance bands to buy:
- Fitness Insanity Resistance Bands
- Whatafit Resistance Bands
- WODFitters Resistance Bands
- Te-Tich Resistance Bands
- Tribe Resistance Bands
- INTEY Resistance Bands
- The FitLife Resistance Bands
- Limm Resistance Bands
- FitSimplify Resistance Bands
- Letsfit Resistance Bands