What does Tamra Dae’s workout routine look like?
Tamra Dae has always had a passion for training and she played football at an early age. Dae soon found a new love for bodybuilding.
Dae has been seen in the fitness and fashion world. She has worked as a top model and also taking parts in multiple bodybuilding competitions. She is a huge inspiration for people every day.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Tamra Dae’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 157.5 cm – 5’2″
- Weight: 65 kg – 143 pounds
- Age: ?
- Birthday: 1990
- Accolades: 1.2 million followers on Instagram
Tamra Dae has always loved different forms of training and during her football career, she began weightlifting.
She normally hits exercises that fit her for that day depending on how her body feels. Dae means that it’s more important to listen to our bodies than to follow a strict workout program.
Tamra Dae Workout Routine
Tamra Dae likes to mix up her exercises and sometimes she will add some techniques that she has learned such as HIIT.
She knows how important it is to listen to our own bodies rather than keep pushing and following a strict workout program.
Here is Tamra Dae’s workout routine:
Monday: Hamstrings and Glutes
On Monday, Dae hits an hamstrings and glutes routine by doing a total of 6 different exercises.
Here is Tamra Dae’s hamstrings and glutes routine:
1. Smith Machine Squats (4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4 reps)
2. Goblet Squats (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Bulgarian Split Squats (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Leg Press (3 sets, 25, 15, 10 reps)
5. Seated Leg Curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
6. Cable Kickbacks (4 sets, 25 reps)
Tuesday: Shoulders and Triceps
On Tuesday, she hits a shoulders and triceps rouitne by doing a total of 6 exercises with an average of 3 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Tamra Dae’s shoulders and triceps routine:
1. Dumbbell Fly’s (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Cable External Rotations (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Overhead Rope Extensions (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. Incline Dumbbell Shoulder Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Bent-Over Cable Extensions (3 sets, 15 reps)
6. Push-Ups (1 set to failure)
Wednesday: Back and Abs
On Wednesday, Tamra Dae performs a back and abs routine by doing 6 exercises.
Here is Tamra Dae’s back and abs routine:
1. Wide-Grip Lat Pulldowns (3 sets, 12 reps)
2. Bent-Over Barbell Rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Seated Rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. TRX Inverted Rows (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
6. Russian Twists (3 sets, 25 reps)
Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday: Rest day
On Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, Tamra Dae has a day off from workout.
Friday: Legs and Plyos
On Friday, she hits a legs and plyos routine.
Here is Tamra Dae’s legs and plyos routine:
1. Leg Extensions (3 sets, 25, 15, 10 reps)
2. Barbell Front Squats (3 sets to failure)
3. Skiers (3 sets, 20 reps)
4. Toe Touches to Box (3 sets, 60 reps)
5. Jumping Jacks (100 reps)
6. Box Jumps (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Side Shuffles (3 sets, 10 reps)
Tamra Dae Diet
Tamra Dae likes to follow a simple diet and she normally uses whole foods sources for protein and her other macros. She takes a multi vitamin for her immune system in the afternoon.
Here is Tamra Dae’s diet:
- Protein shake
- Red meat
- Brown rice
Tamra Dae uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Tamra Dae has made name for herself in the fitness and modeling world and she has also created her own brand based on her style and look. Her fanbase continues to grow each day.