What does Matt Bomer’s workout routine look like?
Matt Bomer is an American television producer and actor and he is the recipient of a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a Critics’ Choice Television Award.
Bomer made his television debut in 2000 when he starred in ‘All My Children’. He gained recognition in 2007 when he starred in the NBC television series ‘Chuck’.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Matt Bomer’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 182 cm – 5’9″
- Weight: 80 kg – 176 pounds
- Age: 42 years old
- Birthday: 11th of October, 1977
- Accolades: Magic Mike, Movie, 2012
Matt Bomer has always been fit and in high school, he was an athlete and he played football in Texas. After college Bomer moved to New York.
When it comes to his diet he focuses on eating protein from whole food sources such as sardines and chicken.
Matt Bomer Workout Routine
When it comes to Matt Bomer’s workout routine it focuses on “time under tension” which means that the goal is to maximize how much time your muscles strain.
Bomer’s trainer has stated “I say slow down more than anything else. Get into that burn and you’ll grow. When Matt hits the gym he performs a superset routine.
Here is Matt Bomer’s workout routine:
Superset Workout Routine
On this superset routine, Matt Bomer hits 11 different exercises with an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Matt Bomer’s superset routine:
1. Bench press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Dumbbell bench press (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Push-up (5 sets, 10 reps)
4. Incline dumbbell press (5 sets, 10 reps)
5. Dumbbell flye (5 sets, 10 reps)
6. Decline dumbbell bench press (5 sets, 10 reps)
7. Incline bench press (4 sets, 5 reps)
8. Close grip bench press (4 sets, 12 reps)
9. Triceps pushdown (4 sets, 10 reps)
10. Bench drip (3 sets, 25 reps)
11. Skull crusher on bosu (3 sets, 12 reps)
Matt Bomer’s Diet
Matt Bomer eats protein from whole food sources such as sardines and chicken.
He normally eats fruit 30 minutes before a meal or after a workout. Bomer has stated:
“I eat about a hand- size portion of protein before my workout and another within an hour after finishing.”
Here is Matt Bomer’s diet:
- Whey protein shake
- Green salad
- Sweet potatoes
- Chicken breast
Matt Bomer uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Matt Bomer is an American actor who is best known for starring in ‘White Collar, ‘Guiding Light’, ‘In Time’, Magic Mike’, and ‘Winter’s Tale’.
He was in his best shape when he prepared for his role in ‘Magic Mike XXL’. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.