What does Savannah Prez’s workout routine look like?
Savannah Prez entered the gym when she turned 17 years old after she got tired of her training schedule of her school basketball team.
Today, she has featured in multiple bikini athlete competitions and she placed in the top 3 during her first three years of competing.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Savannah Prez’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 160 cm – 5’2″
- Weight: 59 kg – 130 pounds
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthday: 16th of May, 1996
- Accolades: Juliette Bergmann Cup, Winner, 2015
Savannah Prez normally uses a rep range of 8-12 reps, this allows her to go heavy on the weights. She also likes to play around with supersets, pyramid sets, and drop sets.
When it comes to her diet, Prez tries to consume some kind of food every 2 hours to keep her body in its best shape.
Savannah Prez Workout Routine
Savannah Prez doesn’t like take a day off from the gym, she trains weights for 5 days and trains cardio on the weekends. If she rests it’s normally on Sundays.
She also prefers to work out with the cross-trainer for 40 minutes per session.
Here is Savannah Prez’s workout routine:
Monday: Delts and Abs
On Monday, Savannah Prez hits a delts and abs routine by doing 8 different exercises.
Here is Savannah Prez delts and abs routine:
1. Smith Machine Shoulder Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Barbell Front Raises (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Dumbbell Shoulder Press (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Cable Face Pulls (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Dumbbell Side Laterals (3 sets to failure)
6. Hanging Leg Raises (3 to failure)
7. Lying Leg Raises (4 sets, 15 reps)
8. Crunches (4 sets to failure)
Tuesday: Quads and Calves
On Tuesday, Prez hits a quads and calves routine by doing 7 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Savannah Prez’s quads and calves routine:
1. Neutral Stance Leg Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
2. Wide Stance Leg Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
3. Narrow Stance Leg Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
4. Reverse Hack Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Sissy Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
6. Leg Extensions (4 sets, 10 reps)
7. Standing Calf Raises (4 sets, 20 reps)
On Wednesday, she performs a glutes routine by doing a total of 5 exercises.
Here is Savannah Prez’s glutes routine:
1. Hip Thrusts (5 sets, 15, 12, 10, 10, 8 reps)
2. Reverse Hack Squats (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. Abductor (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
4. Smith Machine Reverse Lunges (4 sets, 20 reps)
5. Cable Kickbacks (4 sets, 12 reps)
Thursday: Back and Abs
On Thursday, Savannah Prez performs a back and abs routine.
Here is Savannah Prez’s back and abs routine:
1. Bent-Over Barbell Rows (4 sets, 10 reps)
2. Lat Pulldowns (4 sets, 12, 12, 10, 8 reps)
3. Seated Cable Rows (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
4. Standing Lat Pulldowns (4 sets, 12 reps)
5. Hanging Leg Raises (4 sets to failure)
6. Kneeling Cable Crunches (4 sets, 15-20 reps)
Friday: Hamstrings and Glutes
On Friday, she hits the hamstrings and glutes routine by doing a total of 4 different exercises.
Here is Savannah Prez’s hamstrings and glutes routine:
1. Stiff-Legged Deadlifts (4 sets, 12 reps)
2. Seated Leg Curls (5 sets, 12-15 reps)
3. Standing Leg Curls (4 sets, 12 reps)
4. Reverse Hack Squats (3 sets, 15 reps)
On Saturday, she hits cardio.
On Sundays, Savannah Prez rests.
Savannah Prez’s Diet
Savannah Prez normally eats every 2 hours to keep her metabolism high and she stays true to her diet all year round. Sometimes she allows herself to have a cheat meal.
Here is Savannah Prez’s diet:
- Protein shake
- Wok vegetables
- Rice cake
- Brown rice
- Cottage cheese
Savannah Prez uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Savannah Prez has taught us that it’s never too late to begin competing as a fitness model.
Thanks to all the bodybuilders in her gym she learned a lot of nutrition and how to lift weights and this helped her to the path of success.