What does Lauren Conrad’s workout routine look like?
Lauren Conrad is an American fashion designer, author, and television personality. Conrad came to prominence after being cast in ‘Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County’.
After Conrad moved to Los Angeles she pursued a career in the fashion industry and received her spin-off series ‘The Hills’.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Lauren Conrad’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 152 cm – 5’3″
- Weight: 54 kg – 119 pounds
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthday: 1st of February, 1986
- Accolades: Young Hollywood Award for SodaStream Unbottle the World, Winner, 2013
Lauren Conrad has never been a regular exercise and when she’s been working out she has been using help from celebrity trainer Jarett Del Bene.
Today, she likes to focus on doing a lot of circuit training was she is using her own body weight. This has made her body to build more muscle mass.
Lauren Conrad Workout Routine
Lauren Conrad’s workout regime is mostly based on kickboxing and cardio. Conrad likes to keep her workout options open so she doesn’t get bored.
She performs aerobics three times a week and she spends the other two days choosing different cardio exercises.
Here is Lauren Conrad’s workout routine:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Aerobics
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Lauren Conrad hits 8 different aerobics exercises with an average of 3 sets.
Here is Lauren Conrad’s aerobics routine:
1. Burpees (3 sets, 60 seconds)
2. Sumo Squats (3 sets, 60 seconds)
3. Jumping Jacks (3 sets, 60 seconds)
4. Pushups on Knees (3 sets, 60 seconds)
5. Alternating Front Lunges (3 sets, 60 seconds)
6. Throw Left, Right Punches (3 sets, 60 seconds)
7. Planks with Leg Lift (3 sets, 60 seconds)
8. Bicycle Crunches (3 sets, 60 seconds)
Tuesday and Thursday: Kickboxing Option
On Tuesday and Thursday, Conrad performs 4 different kickboxing exercises.
Here is Lauren Conrad’s kickboxing routine:
1. Cardio (30 minutes)
2. Rope warm-up (1-3 sets, 5 minutes)
3. Squat and Press (1-3 sets, 1 minute)
4. Squat and Press (1-3 sets, 1 minute)
5. Squat and Press (1-3 sets, 1 minute)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Lauren Conrad rests.
Lauren Conrad Diet
Lauren Conrad likes to focus a lot on breakfast, and she means that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. She normally eats some kind of toast and fruits for breakfast.
Here is Lauren Conrad diet:
- Breakfast quinoa
- Crust pizza
Lauren Conrad uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Lauren Conrad is best known for starring in the reality show ‘Laguna Beach: The Real Orange Country’ and ‘The Hills’.
Today she is well known in the fashion industry and she owns an online editorial destination that is focused on art, craft, beauty, fitness, and lifestyle.