What does Kit Connor’s workout routine look like?
Kit Connor is an English actor best known for playing the character of Nick Nelson in the 2022 Netflix series Heartstopper.
Kit has been acting from a young age and played a young Elton John in the 2019 film Rocketman. Other notable TV and film features include Get Santa, Little Joe, Rocket’s Island, and His Dark Materials.
In this article, we’ll discuss Kit Connor’s workout routine, diet, and supplements. We strived to make this fitness guide as accurate as possible based on Kit’s interviews and information from trainers, although this is not his exact workout routine.
Let’s see how Kit Connor juggles fitness and film shoots to achieve his lean, muscular body.
- Height: 5’11” (180 cm)
- Weight: 154 lbs. (70 kg)
- Age: 18 years old
- Birthday: March 8, 2004
- Accolades: 2022 Children’s and Family Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Performance
Kit Connor’s workout routine offers a wide range of strength training and cardio workouts. It’s important for Kit to look the part, which is why he stays committed to his fitness and diet plan when preparing to play a new character.
However, Kit isn’t afraid to change things up when necessary, increasing his muscle-boosting exercises to develop greater definition and cement himself as a super fit actor.
It also helps to build endurance for action scenes, something Kit hopes to do more of in the future.
Kit Connor’s Workout Routine
Kit Connor fell in love with drama at a very young age, but it took a bit longer for the English entertainer to discover his favorite workout routines.
Now that he’s confident in his exercise and diet plan, Kit makes it a point to take part in physical activity almost every day.
The young actor enjoys the way he looks and feels with extra muscle and encourages others to get active, too. Rest assured the Kit Connor workout routine targets all areas of the body throughout the week for the best results.
Here is Kit Connor’s workout routine:
Monday – Triceps, Chest, & Shoulders
- Incline bench press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Decline bench press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell kickbacks (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell shoulder press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell shoulder press front raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps overhead extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable machine chest flys (3 sets, 12 reps)
Tuesday – Back, Biceps, & Traps
- Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Preacher curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell shrugs (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell hammer curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral pulldowns (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable rows (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable shrugs (3 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday – Lower Body
- Barbell squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Weighted lunge (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable pull-through (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hamstring curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Calf raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
Thursday – Core
- Jump rope (2 minutes)
- Jog in place (1 minute)
- Med ball side toss (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Push-ups (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Single leg bridge (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Glute bridge (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Side plank (30 seconds)
- Plank to push-up (45 seconds)
Friday – Cardio
- Jog in place (1 minute)
- High knees (30 reps)
- Leg lifts (3o reps)
- Burpees (20 reps)
- Alternating leg kicks (30 reps)
- Box jumps (20 reps)
- Reverse crunches (30 reps)
- Bicycle crunches (3o reps)
- Burpees (15 reps)
- Mountain climbers (30 reps)
Saturday – Full Body
- Push-ups (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell back squat (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Flat barbell bench press (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Seated cable row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable rope triceps pushdown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral shoulder raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse machine fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated calf raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Planks (3 sets, 3o-second hold)
- Decline crunches (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Push-ups (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Mountain climbers (3o reps)
Sunday – Rest
While Kit loves being an actor, he also has a life outside the business. That’s why it’s important to have a rest day, both from filming and workouts.
On Sundays, Kit takes it easy without overdoing it at the gym or in outdoor physical activities. Instead, he may go for a walk around the neighborhood or kick a ball around with his friends.
Other than that, Sundays are reserved for quality time with loved ones and resting up before the next week’s film shoots. Kit needs 7-8 hours of sleep and lots of water to be as healthy as possible, too.
Kit Connor’s Diet
When it comes to diet plans, Kit Connor prefers to have his favorite foods in moderation. He understands the importance of proper nutrition but also doesn’t want to deprive himself of the foods he loves.
Luckily, some of Kit’s top picks are naturally healthy, such as grilled tuna and veggie salad. He also enjoys the refreshing flavor of fresh fruit juice.
Even when he has a busy week of filming, Kit makes sure to get his daily dose of nutrients with delicious yet healthy meals. After all, he needs to have the energy to make it through all his scenes!
Here is Kit Connor’s diet plan:
- Multigrain toast
- Fruit juice
- Protein shake
- Grilled tuna
- Protein bar
- Fresh fruit
- Fish and chips
- Veggie salad
While Kit Connor is busy making a name for himself as a successful actor, he needs immune support and other popular supplements to keep him healthy and strong. Extra vitamins give him a boost alongside his workout routine and diet plan.
His supplement intake includes:
Kit Connor has a bright future ahead of him, not only as an English actor but also as a fitness role model.
Given his commitment to hitting the gym and staying healthy, it’s likely Kit will be in great shape for many more roles to come.
Try out some of his favorite exercises to build your own muscles!