What does Jo Lindner’s workout routine look like?
Jo Lindner, A.K.A Joesthetics, is a German fitness model, entrepreneur, and social media influencer known for his dedication, aesthetic physique, and intense training program. Jo’s transformation is inspirational to anyone in the fitness industry.
As a brand ambassador and personal trainer, Jo takes his job seriously as a fitness model and business owner in order to keep his career going. In this post, we’ll be sharing the way Jo stays motivated in the gym and the kitchen to maintain his impressive physique.
This article is a compilation of our research on Jo Lindner’s workout routine and diet plan, but it’s not his exact routine. It’s based on interviews by Jo, his commentary, videos, social media content, and information from others in the industry.
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 220 pounds
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthday: January 14, 1993
- Accolades: 527k subscribers on his YouTube channel, 6.9 million Instagram followers
The German fitness sensation takes his career as a fitness athlete very seriously. Jo’s YouTube channel contains a ton of videos of Jo working out and sharing his knowledge and experience with his subscribers.
Lindner admits to having used steroids in the past to help speed his progress along, but encourages his fans and followers to avoid that route. Jo Lindner is proof that you can stay strong and get ripped through a committed, thoughtful workout routine and a nutrition-based diet plan.
Jo’s fitness company, Joesthetics Training System, offers workout routines, diet plans, and fitness advice from Jo Lindner himself. Jo began sharing training advice on his Instagram account and was able to launch a business in the process of getting into insane shape.
Jo Lindner’s Workout Routine
In the gym, Lindner prefers to work out with high-volume reps. High rep counts help to fully exhaust the muscles and help Jo get the most out of his workout routine.
As an online personality and fitness model, Jo Lindner loves taking his followers along on his daily adventures. We won’t be surprised to see Jo gain massive amounts of popularity online as he shares his life, gives out fitness and supplementation advice, and continues to grow huge muscle mass in the gym.
Jo typically follows a split training program, where he lifts heavy weight some days and focuses on high-volume reps on others. A split training program like this one allows athletes to achieve optimal results because they’re working the muscles at various degrees of intensity.
Here is the Jo Lindner workout routine:
Here is Jo Lindner’s push workout, targeting his chest and upper body:
- Bench press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Chest press machine (1 set, 12 reps)
- Seated barbell overhead press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Standing lateral raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Triceps cable extensions (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Front dumbbell raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
Jo trains his biceps, triceps, and calves on Tuesday.
- Barbell curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Hammer curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Close-grip bench press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Overhead tricep extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated calf raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Here is Jo Lindner’s leg day workout routine:
- Back squat (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Lunge (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Deadlift (3 sets, 8 reps)
Jo Lindner takes a mid-week rest day to let his muscles recover from lifting heavy all week.
Fans and followers of Jo Lindner admire his huge pecs and the work he puts in to maintain them. Here’s Jo’s chest workout:
- Barbell bench press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Decline push up (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable cross over (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell pullover (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
Jo trains his shoulders, biceps, and triceps on Saturday. Here’s what a normal shoulder workout looks like for Jo:
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell front raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Seated bicep curl (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse grip push down (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Tricep dip (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Skull crusher (4 sets, 12 reps)
Jo Lindner’s Diet
Jo Lindner aims to stay around 9% body fat, and he relies on clean eating to help him maintain that number. The German bodybuilder believes in strict dieting to attain his goals, and it’s clearly working. His physique grew massive amounts in five years, and he attributes much of his muscle mass to his diet.
Jo Lindner drinks a ton of decaf coffee every day; he’s discovered the sweetness of coffee curbs his cravings and he loves the taste before workouts.
Here is Jo Lindner’s diet:
- 1 liter of decaf coffee with milk
- Omelet of 9 egg whites and 1 whole egg with onion
- Brown rice cakes
- Decaf coffee
- Pre-workout shake
- 5 rice cakes
- Post-workout shake
- Low-fat milk
- Crispy chicken
- Sweet potato fries
- Green salad or veggies
Jo Lindner has an arsenal of supplements that help his fitness lifestyle, maintain a ripped and aesthetic body, and keep his energy and focus in the gym. Here’s Jo’s supplement stack:
Jo Lindner has been very busy in the last few years, setting goals and accomplishing them with passion and purpose. We are blown away by his ripped physique and his dedication to working hard in the gym and staying committed to his nutrition.
Committing to Jo Lindner’s workout routine requires dedication, patience, and a love for fitness and health. On his social media, Jo shares his transformation and progress pictures that he’s taken over the span of 4 years. Progress takes time, and Jo Lindner is patient.