What does Henry Simmons’ workout routine look like?
Henry Simmons is an American actor best known for portraying the character of detective Baldwin Jones in ABC’s police drama series ‘NYPD Blue’ and of Agent Alphonso MacKenzie in the same channel’s drama ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Simmons has worked hard to get the body he has today.
Coming to Simmons’ honors and awards, he was once honored with the ‘Grand Jury Award’ for the Best Actor at the American Black Film Festival for his performance in the flick ‘South of Pico’.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Henry Simmons’ workout routine, diet, and supplements:
Height: 193 cm – 6’4″
Weight: 93 kg – 205 pounds
Age: 49 years old
Birthday: 1st of July, 1970
Accolades: American Black Film Festival, Winner, 2007
Simmons has been able to take his focus on discipline and compliance and parlay it into a work ethic; that ensures that he is always prepared to step in front of the character and take on any role that he has been given.
Recommended Supplement Stack
Henry Simmons’ Workout Routine
Henry Simmons likes to normally include two activity/cardio days within his workout schedule. He focuses a lot on his upper body as well.
Here is Henry Simmons’ workout routine:
Monday: Pull and Accessory
On Monday, he performs a pull and accessory routine where he does 6 exercises.
Here’s Henry Simmons’ pull and accessory routine:
1. Deadlift (5 sets, 5 reps)
2. Lateral Pulldowns (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Cable Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Wide Grip Cable Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Face Pulls (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Wide Grip Pull-Ups (3 sets, 12 reps)
Tuesday: Activity or Cardio
On Tuesday, Simmons hits activity or cardio which means that he mixes up his workout with different activities like MMA.
Wednesday: Push and Accessory
On Wednesday, Henry Simmons’ performs an, where he mixes up his exercise after what he wants to do.
Here’s Henry Simmons’ push and accessory routine:
1. Bench Press (5 sets, 5 reps)
2. Military Press (5 sets, 5 reps)
3. Chest Flys (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Shoulder DB Front Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Incline Chest Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Dips (3 sets, 15 reps)
Thursday: Activity or Cardio
On Thursday, Simmons hits an activity day again/cardio.
Friday: Legs and Accessory
On Friday, he hits a leg and accessory routine by doing 6 different exercises with a total of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here’s Henry Simmons’ legs and accessory routine:
1. Back Squat (5 sets, 5 reps)
2. Leg Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Weighted Lunges (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Hack Squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Leg Extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Hamstring Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Simmons rests and recovers.
Henry Simmons’ Diet
We can’t outrun our diet, unfortunately, there’s not much information out there about a specific dietary restriction path Henry Simmons utilizes, it’s safe to say he eats healthy enough to stay lean and buff.
Here is an example of how Henry Simmons’ diet can look like:
Cottage Cheese, Omelet
Chicken breast, Brown Rice
Tuna Salad, Eggs, Protein Bar
Henry Simmons uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Henry Simmons is an incredibly tall actor who has starred in movies and tv shows such as ‘Taxi’, ‘South Of Pico’, ‘No Good Deed’, ‘NYPD Blue’, and ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D’.
If you enjoyed this routine, check out some of our other male actor workout routines:
- Will Smith Workout Routine
- Scott Adkins Workout Routine
- Brad Pitt Workout Routine
- James Mcavoy Workout Routine
- Cillian Murphy Workout Routine