What does Ross Edgley’s workout routine look like?
Ross Edgley was born into fitness, his father was a tennis coach and his mother was a sprinter. Throughout his early sporting influences form his family he went on to play professional water polo for England in his early years.
Edgley learned that he needed to improve his overall strength and size and he went on to become a figure of strength in the field of Sports Science.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Ross Edgley’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 175 cm – 5’9″
- Weight: 95 kg – 209 pounds
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthday: 13th of October, 1985
- Accolades: Co-founder of a leading supplement company
Ross Edgley tries to emulate different techniques that currently are being used by the Russian Olympic Weightlifting team.
When it comes to his diet, Edgley mostly focuses on eating lean protein and sometimes he likes to have a cheat meal or two.
Ross Edgley’s Workout Routine
Ross Edgley has learned a lot about training and nutrition since he first began his fitness journey.
He mostly focuses on plenty of rest between sets and working extra hard on mobility and biomechanics. If he has no equipment around he will find a tree and throw gymnastic rings over it and work out from what he has in front of him.
Here is Ross Edgley’s workout routine:
Monday: Legs and Calves
On Monday, Ross Edgley hits a legs and calves routine by doing 4 different exercises.
Here is Ross Edgley’s legs and calves routine:
1. Squats (4 sets, 8 reps)
2. Front Squats (5 sets, 5 reps)
3. Lunges (4 sets, 20 reps)
4. Calf Raises (5 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday: Arms and Abs
On Tuesday, Edgley hits arms and abs by doing an average of 5 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Ross Edgley’s arms and abs routine:
1. Seated or Standing Barbell Curl (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Hammer Curls (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Weighted Dips (5 sets, 10 reps)
4. Cable or Band Paloff Holds (3 sets, 1 minute)
5. Weighted Leg Raise (5 sets, 10 reps)
On Wednesday, Ross Edgley rests.
On Thursday, Edgley performs a shoulder routine by doing 4 exercises.
Here is Ross Edgley’s shoulders routine:
1. Clean and Press (4 sets, 8 reps)
2. Shoulder Press (5 sets, 5 reps)
3. Side Delt Lateral Raises (5 sets, 10 reps)
4. Front Delt Raises (5 sets, 10 reps)
On Friday, he hits a back routine by doing 4 exercises with an average of 5 sets.
Here is Ross Edgley’s back routine:
1. Snatch (4 sets, 8 reps)
2. Deadlift (5 sets, 3 reps)
3. Pull-Ups (5 sets, 5 reps)
4. Single Bent-Over Row (5 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday: Chest and Triceps
On Saturday, he hits a chest and triceps routine with an average of 5 sets.
Here is Ross Edgley’s chest and triceps routine:
1. Bench Press (5 sets, 5 reps)
2. Dumbbell Fly’s (5 sets, 5 reps)
3. Close Grip Bench Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
4. Tricep Pushdowns (10 sets, 10 reps)
On Sunday, Ross Edgley has another day off from workout.
Ross Edgley Diet
Ross Edgley follows a strict and balanced diet and he has stated:
“One nutrition plan cannot optimally cater to everyone’s needs? There are far too many variables and genetic differences to take into account. Weight, medical history, ancestry, and physical activity are just some of the easier ones to determine.”
Here is Ross Edgley’s diet:
- Protein shake
- Bell peppers
- Vegetable soup
Ross Edgley uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
Ross Edgley began his career by playing water polo and since then his determination has educated the world that you can succeed with anything that you want to achieve.