What does Khloe Kardashian’s workout routine look like?
Khloe Kardashian has inspired many who wants to lose weight. Kardashian’s weight loss story has motivated a lot of people around the world.
The American reality star followed an intense workout and strict diet back in 2015 after her marriage with Lamar Odom began to fall apart. She has revealed that she lost 20 pounds in just a few weeks.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Khloe Kardashian’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 175 cm – 5’9”
- Weight: 56 kg – 123 pounds
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthday: 27th of June, 1984
- Accolades: Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian, Reality Show, 2017-2020
Khloe Kardashian has accepted that her body type is not meant to be super skinny. However, when she saw that some weight was coming off she decided to invest in a personal trainer.
Kardashian’s arms and back were her least favorite part of her body and she doesn’t enjoy arm exercises. She prefers to focus on the workout that makes her feel comfortable.
Khloe Kardashian Workout Routine
Khloe Kardashian hits the gym around 5 times a week, and after doing the desired number of reps she rests for 10-30 seconds. She normally goes to the gym early as possible before her daughter wakes up and she does 30 minutes of both cardio and circuit workout.
Her personal trainer keeps pushing her and for her cardio, she likes to mix up her routines. Kardashian loves using jump ropes, boxing, and the stair climber machine.
Here is Khloe Kardashian workout routine:
Khloe Kardashian’s HIIT Workout
This HIIT routine is something that Khloe Kardashian normally performs when she hits the gym with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Khloe Kardashian’s HIIT workout routine:
1. Sidestep with Medicine Ball (4 sets, 30 seconds)
2. Tricep Dip + Tricep Push-Up (4 sets, 10 reps each)
3. Forearm Planks + Mountain Climbers (4 sets, 15 seconds each)
4. Thruster Squat + Curl + Overhead press with dumbbells (10 reps each)
5. Leg Raises (2 sets, 10 reps per side)
6. Side Leg Raises (2 sets, 10 reps per side)
7. Step-Ups (2 sets, 10 reps per leg)
8. Single Arm Partner Plank (2 sets, 15 seconds per arm)
This cardio routine is performed with a total of 5 different exercises.
Here is Khloe Kardashian’s cardio routine:
1. Single Dumbbell Clean and Press (2-5 sets, 8-12 reps)
2. Banded 4×4 Walk (2-5 sets, 20-30 steps)
3. Overhead Crunch to Rotation (2-5 sets, 10 reps)
4. Renegade Row to Climber Mountain (2-5 sets, 20-30 reps)
5. Reverse Lunge to High Knee and Press (2-5 sets, 10-16 reps)
Khloe Kardashian Diet
Khloe Kardashian eats 7 smaller meals a day and her nutritionist is the man who has helped her to get in her best shape.
To stay in her best shape she eats seven separate meals which help her to stay full throughout the entire day. Her diet includes a lot of fruit and vegetables.
Here is Khloe Kardashian’s diet:
- Hard-boiled, scrambled, or poached egg
- Apple slices with peanut butter
- Chinese chicken salad
- Chopped vegetables and fruits
- A glass of water
- Fruits or nuts
- Steamed fish
- Greek yogurt
- Bowl of fruit
- More vegetables
Khloe Kardashian uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
Khloe Kardashian is best known for starring in the popular reality show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashian’.
She has also held some of her own reality shows such as ‘Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian’.