What does Jessica Biel’s workout routine look like?
Jessica Biel is an American actress, producer, model, and singer who began her career as a vocalist in a musical.
In 1997, Biel won the Young Artist Award for her performance in the film ‘Ulee’s Gold’. She gained her recognition for her role as Erin Hardesty in the film ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’.
Since then she has starred in movies such as ‘The Rules of Attraction’, ‘Blade: Trinity’, ‘Stealth’, ‘The Illusionist’, ‘I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry’, ‘Valentine’s Day’ and ‘Hitchcock’.
Since then she has starred in the drama series ‘7th Heavin’ in which she achieved her big recognition. The series is one of the longest-running series that ever aired on The WB channel. In 2017, Biel was the executive producer of the drama series ‘The Sinner’ for which she received nominations for Golden Globe Award and won a Primetime Emmy Award for.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jessica Biel’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 170 cm – 5’7″
- Weight: 55 kg – 121 pounds
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthday: 3rd of March, 1982
- Accolades: Ashland Independent Film Festival, Winner, 2013
When Jessica Biel was younger she was a fan of gymnastics and football. A few years later she also liked to hit dance sessions. She stated: “I’m aware of how my muscles feel, what it feels like when anything changes. Playing sports and being physical helps me maintain that sort of relationship with my own body.”
Jessica Biel’s workout has made her stay in great shape. Biel has worked with her personal trainer Jason Walsh for a long time. Walsh always makes sure that her workouts mix and revolves around cardio, yoga, and circuit training.
Jessica Biel Workout Routine
Jessica Biel’s workout routines are a combination of sprinting, cardio, yoga, and walking lunges. Biel’s secret to staying in a good shape is to work out with a personal trainer. Her personal trainer is famous for training many athletes, musicians, and actors.
Biel likes to target all of her muscle groups with compound exercises such as pistol squats. By targeting all of over muscle groups she can stabilize her muscles.
Here is Jessica Biel’s workout routine:
Monday and Friday
On Monday and Friday, Jessica Biel hits a total of 11 different exercises with an average of 3 sets.
Here is Jessica Biel’s Monday and Friday routine:
1. Cardio Warm Up
2. Walking Lunges (3 sets, 15-20 reps)
3. Jump Squats (3 sets, 30 seconds)
4. Pushups (3 sets, 20 reps)
5. Side Planks (3 sets, 30 secs hold)
6. Squat To Press (3 sets, 15 reps)
7. Pullups or Lat Pull-downs (3 sets, 10 reps)
8. Bent-over Rows (3 sets, 15 reps)
9. Lateral Lunges (3 sets, 10 reps)
10. Step-Ups onto the bench (3 sets, 10 reps)
11. Straight leg sit ups (3 sets, 15 reps)
On Tuesday, Biel hits a total of 14 different exercises.
Here is Jessica Biel’s Tuesday routine:
1. Walking Lunges
2. Jog for 1/2 mile
3. Sprints (2 sets, 200 meters)
4. Sprints (2 sets, 150 meters)
5. Sprints (2 sets, 100 meters)
6. Stair Jumps (20 minutes)
7. Sun Salutes
8. Reverse Warrior
9. Chair Pose
10. Low Boat Pose
11. One-Arm Side Plank
12. Forearm Plank and Leg Lift
13. Temple Pose
14. Tree Pose
On Wednesday, Biel performs a total of 11 different exercises.
Here is Jessica Biel’s Wednesday routine:
1. Cardio Warm-Up (5 minutes)
2. Walking Lunges (3 sets, 25 reps)
3. Jump Squats (30 seconds)
4. Twisting Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
5. Seated Russian Twists (3 sets, 15 reps)
6. Pushups with Burpees (3 sets, 15 reps)
7. Medicine Ball Lunge with a Twist (3 sets, 10 reps)
8. Planks (3 sets, 30 seconds)
9. Dumbbell Squats (3 sets, 15 reps)
10. Dumbbell Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
11. Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets, 20 reps)
On Thursday, she hits 8 different exercises.
Here is Jessica Biel’s Thursday routine:
1. Sun Salutes
2. Reverse Warrior
3. Chair Pose
4. Low Boat Pose
5. One-Arm Side Plank
6. Forearm Plank and Leg Lift
7. Temple Pose
8. Tree Pose
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Jessica Biel rests.
Jessica Biel Diet
Biel eats healthy, nutrient-dense foods and she likes to eat whole grains that are high in protein. When she eats out she picks vegan foods and she avoids alcohol. Biel loves to have cheat days as well, she stated:
“A big cheat day in my world is very full-on. When I’m going for it, I’m going for it. I’m going to have a million cups of coffee in the morning, then it’s going to be wine for lunch, pasta for lunch. There’s going to be another aperitif after lunch and a dessert and then probably more coffee.”
Here is Jessica Biel’s diet:
- Fresh juice
- Green tea
- Veggie burger
- Grilled vegetables
Jessica Biel uses the following supplements to help fuel her gains:
- Green tea
- Vitamin B12
Jessica Biel has been seen in many movies and she has also been a spokesmodel for Revlon cosmetics. In 2005, she was voted as one of the ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ by Esquire magazine.
Her performance in the film ‘Ulee’s Gold’ brought her instant fame and she won the Best Supporting Young Actress for the film.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.