What does Jeremy Potvin’s workout routine look like?
Jeremy Potvin has been lifting heavyweights since he was very young. Potvin has been involved in the fitness world until his early 20s when he enlisted in the US Army.
He developed a passion for weightlifting during his service in Iraq and this was a way for him to avoid all the stress and negativity.
Potvin is known for his amazing body and he is surely one of the best in sport but he is also an inspiration for people everywhere.
Within this article, we’ll discuss Jeremy Potvin’s workout routine, diet, and supplements:
- Height: 168 cm – 5’6″
- Weight: 69 kg – 153 pounds
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthday: 21st of July, 1989
- Accolades: Former US Army Veteran
Jeremy Potvin likes to change up his workout routines often. However, one thing stays the same: his calves routine.
He makes sure that his calves are trained 3 times a week as he feels that they are the body part that has the most place for improvement.
Jeremy Potvin Workout Routine
Jeremy Potvin’s best routine is when he performs the exercises that he feels like doing the same day he hits the gym. He normally hits the chest, triceps, back, and biceps.
When it comes to his diet, Potvin follows a strict diet and he eats around 5-6 meals each day to stay in his best shape.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s workout routine:
Monday: Chest and Triceps
On Monday, he performs a chest and triceps routine by doing a total of 6 exercises.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s chest and triceps routine:
1. Flat Barbell Press 5 x 8-10
2. Incline Smith Machine Press 5 x 8-10
3. Incline Hammer Strength Press 4 x 8-10
4. Incline Dumbbell Fly’s 5 x 12-15
5. Rope Extensions 10 x 10
6. Dumbbell Kickbacks 4 x 8-10
On Tuesday, he hits a back routine by doing 7 different exercises.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s back routine:
1. Pull-Ups (4 sets, 8 reps)
2. Seated Lat Pulldowns (5 sets, 8-10 reps)
3. Seated Neutral Grip Pulldowns (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Bent-Over Barbell Rows (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Seated Cable Rows (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
6. V Bar Pulldowns (4 sets, 10 reps)
7. Pull-Ups (3 sets, 10 reps)
On Wednesday, he rests.
On Thursday, Potvin performs 6 different exercises with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s shoulder routine:
1. Smith Machine Press (5 sets, 8-10 reps)
2. Dumbbell Lateral Raises (10 sets, 10-12 reps)
3. Machine Rear Delt Fly’s (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Rope Face Pulls (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Incline Hammer Strength Cross Body Presses (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
6. Around the Worlds (4 sets, 15 reps)
On Friday, he performs an arm routine by doing 8 different exercises.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s arm routine:
1. Rope Extensions (10 sets, 10 reps)
2. Seated Dumbbell Extensions (4 sets, 12 reps)
3. EZ-Bar Cable Pushdowns (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Hammer Strength Dips (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Cable Curls (7 sets, 10 reps)
6. Dumbbell Curls (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
7. Preacher Curls (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
8. Cable Hammer Curls (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
On Saturday, Potvin hits a leg routine by doing a total of 6 different exercises.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s leg routine:
1. Leg Extensions (6 sets, 15 reps)
2. Leg Curls (6 sets, 15 reps)
3. Squats (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
4. Single Legged Leg Press (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Leg Press (4 sets, 20-25 reps)
6. Walking Lunges (3 sets, 12 reps)
On Sunday, Jeremy Potvin rests and refuels with organic foods.
Jeremy Potvin Diet
Jeremy Potvin enjoys eating healthy food and he eats around 5-6 times a day and he allows himself a cheat meal once in a while. Potvin’s favorite cheat meal is pizza.
Here is Jeremy Potvin’s diet:
- Protein shake
- Protein shake
6. Night Snack
- Protein shake
Jeremy Potvin uses the following supplements to help fuel his gains:
If there is one thing that we can learn from Jeremy Potvin it’s perseverance.
He used to be a soldier and he still found a way to bring light to his life by working out.
Don’t forget to share this article with your loved ones.